Chapter 50

Everyone in the room stayed quiet. While both Suho and Jiyoung stood in front of one another, a hint of a smile on their faces. I glanced at Jisuk, knowing he has been around Kain for the longest compared to anyone and seeing how even he looked flabbergasted at this turn of events, he didn't know Jiyoung and Suho were on friendly terms. "Are you here to pick up Kain?" Jiyoung saying my name made Suho flinch. "Yes, I am. Under my brothers order" he bowed slightly. "I see. So I guess he really does need to get going then. That's too bad" she looked towards me. While I looked between them, wondering when this connection ever happened.

"Looks like you and Kain mended your relationship" Suho commented, turning to me. "Yeah, we did. The night Izen escorted me instead of you, we agreed to remain good friends. Starting anew" I answered for him. "So tell me, how do you know Ms.Yoo?" I asked back, watching him blink then shrug. "I knew her before she became chairwoman" my eyes widened. Before she became chairwoman? Then does that mean he knew her before her and Jisuks parents..."yes, we'd spar quite a bit back then" she chuckled. "Yeah, I wasn't the best kid on the block. I always picked fights with any awakened one I met. Jiyoung was the first one who gave me a run for my money haha! I lost!" He proudly laughed, admitting his defeat to Jiyoung.

"I had no idea" Jisuk chirped in. Trying to process this information. "Of course not. I made sure me and Jiyoungs acquaintanceship remained confidential. Especially since she's now the chairwoman of Shinhwa. You know how badly her reputation would get if they knew she sparred with a knuckle head of Hua who's protecting the very young master that courted her?" I flinched. Did he have to say it like that? Everyone turned my way, all having different reactions to this newfound information. Kain tried to get with Jiyoung?

"That was a long time ago. I learned my mistakes, made up for it, and now we're never going to speak about that again. If you mention it , I'll be sure to have Izen train you ten times harder for a month. I'll let it slide just this once" Suho bowed his head. "Yes, young master" he said, standing up straight again. "Speaking of my brother, he wishes to see you today. A message from Chairman Hua, he said" for the first time, Suhos face became serious as he spoke of the chairman.

This time the room went quiet for an entirely different reason. Ilseong Hua, the rumored monster of South Korea has a message for his son, Kain Hua. Everyone looked towards me, his sudden status reminding them of who Kain truly is. Sometimes they forget Kain Hua is someone cherished by an entire organization. The only ones clueless of Kains standing in the awakened world was Jiwoo and Wooin, both simply seeing me as another kid. "Then we should get going right away. I'm glad to see you all are recovering well, since I checked, I'll be going now- ah- Jiwoo, text me about getting dinner when you're fully healed, okay?" Jiwoo sensing the tension in the air only nodded. Glancing around at Jiyoung, Jisuk, and Subins stiff faces. His eyes landing on me.

"Bye wooin" I smiled, waving goodbye as I slowly put on my sunglasses again. Walking out with Suho close behind. Once I left, the room finally lightened up again. Leaving him to walk over to the window, waiting til I walked out from the entrance and got into the middle car. Two cars then drove in front and back of the one I sat in. Jiwoo blinked, now wondering who exactly Kain Hua is.

"Uhm, Jiyoung. Why did everyone get so stiff when Kains bodyguard mentioned Chairman Hua" Jiyoung looked towards Jiwoo. "It's best if you ask Kain yourself. It seems he hasn't told you who he is exactly" she said, watching Jiwoo become confused as Jisuk and Subin gulped.

The two kids met Chairman Hua once in their life. It left a permanent impression on them. Unlike his idiotic son, Ilseong Hua was on a completely different level of power. To them, it felt like they met Seongha for the first time again. Jisuk described it like standing before his angry sister ready to beat him. Subin described it like fighting against her grandfather. And that was just meeting him. They couldn't imagine how it'd be to fight such an scary man. Ilseong Hua is just pure destructive power ready to kill at anytime. No matter who it is.