Chapter 54

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I jolted awake, completely unaware of what happened a few minutes ago as I blinked seeing Jiwoo walk over to the door. He opened it and heard Jisuk and Subin practically shouting. My eyes widened. I forgot they came by! I so distracted by the basement thing I forgot!! Standing up, I debated if I should go upstairs and jump out of a window. "Where are you going?" Kayden looked at me, the cats in his arms as I paused, looking around me and then to the group all laughing outside. Looks like Jiwoo told me about his spar. "Sit down" without being told twice, I sat down as Kayden told me to.

"Sucheon would be crying his eyes out in shame!" "Hahahah" both Jisuk and Subin walked in with a quiet Wooin behind. The first person Wooin saw was Kayden, making the boy halt in his steps as Subin gushed over the handsome man in front of them. "Huh? Wh-who are you?" She asked. "What the hell do you mean?" Kayden asked, truly confused until remembering he's in his human form. "Oh no..." Wooin looked away, scared. I sighed. If I told them that sexy man relaxed on the couch was sucking my neck awhile ago, they'd probably call me crazy. Especially when they learn it's Kayden Break.

...wait...he...he... "WHAT@/$.$/!:&/!?!" My sudden outburst caused everyone to look my way when Jiwoo called Kayden his mentor. "Kain" Wooins mood immediately shot up when he saw me. Jisuk furrowed his brows, wondering what Kain is doing at Jiwoos house so late. And Subin? She just blinked then turned away to admire Kayden again. "Ah...I came to visit Jiwoo" I said, sitting back down as my face stayed red. Sitting up straight and stiff. Not able to look at Kayden anymore.

Jisuk then started to ignore me as Wooin sat down beside me. The three all started talking about Jiwoos mentor instead. Calling him cool or wondering why he seems so familiar and sounds like someone they know. Just then the door bell rang. Explained it's delivery and how Wooin was bugging them about jajangmyeon all day just for Wooin to stay stiff as a board beside me who, also, is stiff as a board.

Not long after, because I wasn't apart of the list of visitors, Wooin even let me take some of his noodles. Feeding it to me even though I said I really didn't want to eat. Rather I felt so constipated I'd die right now. "It's good we ordered enough" "we always have to order extra because Wooin is a glutton. He won't stop talking about jajangmyeon on our way here" Subin explained as Kayden stared down at the food just to avert towards Wooin pushing his noodles to my lips. I smiled a little, relaxing a bit more as I opened my mouth. Thanking him for the food. Without warning, Wooin brushed his finger across my lower lip. "Hm?" I asked, seeing him show the jajangmyeon sauce on his thumb before sucking it off his finger. Eating his noodles again. I laughed a little until I made eye contact with Kayden. Looking away right after.

He raised a brow. "You should have some too" Subin though spoke to him. "Oh okay..." he responded, staring down at the food. One of the cats then sniffed at the food just to get shooed away. Noticing all the cats around Kayden. Leaving him to smile. Meanwhile Jiwoo started mixing some food for him then handed his mentor the bowl of jajangmyeon. Soon Jiwoo then started asking about Kayden. Explaining how he taught Jiwoo force control then learning his mentor is the reason for the electrical power Jiwoo uses sometimes. Soon enough, on to the explaination of how the electrical attribute became famous because of a snobby, arrogant, stuck up unaffiliated man who decided to wipe everyone on the floor suddenly. The name Kayden Break entered the conversation.

"By the way" Subin changed the subject for a quick second, wondering something ever since earlier. "Why is your left cheek red?" It wasn't until she mentioned it did everyone finally see a reddened cheek on Kaydens face. He glanced my way. I gulped. In the basement I slapped Kayden to get away but I had no idea I hit him so hard. "I fell" was all he had to say about it. "Hyung, I wanted to ask too. But do you have three bruises on your neck?" Suddenly all eyes were now on me again. Three bruises?? BRUISES!?!? this time it was my turn to glare at Kayden, watching the usually intimidating man look away first. Pretending he did nothing. "Oh, mosquitoes haha. I guess I rubbed my neck a bit too much and it started to leave a bruise-" I lied. Not knowing whether they'll believe this nonsense or not. "Oh" Jiwoo then went back to happily eating, so did everyone else. I blinked. They really are just innocent kids...still. Glancing at Kayden, I've come to terms that he did what he did to hurry the process of getting the Klein brothers power out of me. There's nothing more to it.