Chapter 34

I took deep breaths after hurling onto Siyeongs shoes and getting some splatters on the other instructors as well. Needless to say, it wasn't good. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" He yelled. Being Baekdus rep and instructor, of course he has the right to be pissed off at me. Especially after getting some of my leftover lunch onto his expensive clothes. "Calm down. Kain is going through a few things right now" Giwook tried to come up with anything to stop the other instructors anger from being taken out on me but my weakened body couldn't care less about what was happening. My eyes glanced at Jeongsus body, grimacing as I shuffled past them and towards the boy. "Where do you think you're going!?" Siyeongs hand grabbed my shoulder, yanking me back. I scowled at the action, turning back and whacking his hand off me. "Keep your hands to yourself. Touch me again and I'll be sure my father hears of this" everyone in the room flinched. Even the students who were talking about how weird Kain was being so calm these days until now.

Kains father, Ilseong Hua, is a scary person. Although they themselves never met the man personally, they always knew the very rule their organization leaders told them.

Never make eye contact with him.
Never get him mad.
Don't ruin the peaceful pact they barely managed to get from him.

This includes never getting on Kain Huas nerves. As it's known Kain is Ilseong Huas one and only precious son. If anything, the instructors all had mixed feelings. Although it was bad Kain went up and interfered with the fight as well as injuring their awakened student, it was stupid as well. Kain isn't awakened. As an ordinary person, awakened rules don't apply to him. In fact, as they thought more on it, Inyong wasn't so weak to get hurt by an ordinary person like Kain. There was only one obvious reason for this. Inyong was either pretending to be hurt or he purposely made sure he had gotten hurt. To gain something out of this since Kain Hua, the Hua organizations leaders son can take fall from it. "You hurt our awakened student! You have to take responsibility for it!" But Siyeong was too pissed off to think clearly as he went in to grab me again just to have both Inhyuk and Seongha block him. "If you touch Kain again, I'll have the right to subdue you myself Siyeong" Inhyuk warned, knowing well if Kain did make a scene to his father about what happened in the awakened academy, Shinwha would be the first he'd come after. As for Seongha, he was just silently pleased with what I did to Inyong but also concerned about Ilseong Huas temper of word got out Baekdu had hurt Kain.

"He's not awakened. If you think about it, our rules don't apply to him..." Ms.Ko spoke up this time. Explaining to the mad Siyeong that he truly can't do anything about it. While this all went down, I already made my way to Jeongsus body, shaking as I saw the injuries. How could a kid do such a thing to another person? Whether he was raised like this or not, once was enough. But repeatedly...that's when I snapped. Or, Kain snapped? I'm not exactly sure anymore. I just know my emotions were so rattled up, Kain came out again. "Please don't do that again..." I whispered to myself, wondering if the real Kain had heard or not. I gulped. Seeing the medical staff walk over, asking me to move. I did, watching them take Jeongsu away. I fucked up. I interfered in a way I should never have.

"Hyung" I flinched, turning to see Jiwoo walking up to me. My eyes still wide from shock and fear of what I just saw. Jiwoos teary eyes only glossed up even more, reaching out and giving me a hug. My body stiffened upon this but the hug was so comfortably warm, my own eyes had teared up, embracing Jiwoo back. "...I'm sorry..." I whispered, apologizing for the fact they had to go through these kinds of things over and over again. Sorry they have to continuously struggle to be recognized as equals. For not being strong enough myself to help him. "It's okay hyung" Jiwoo responded, moving back as I let go. "That's the first time you called me Hyung" I laughed a little, wiping away my watered up eyes as Jiwoos eyes widened with shock. "Sorry! I didn't mean to!" He panicked. "No it's fine. You can keep calling me hyung if you want" I said, waving him off as he nodded his head, watching me look behind him and at the affiliated students who showed no reaction and the unaffiliated still shaken up from it. The other in the bleachers also had no reaction besides whispering how Kain never changed.