Chapter 47

"Wooin" Dr.Delein softly touched his wounded head. Feeling the warm blood flowing down the side of his face. This wasn't the first time he was hurt, of course, but it surely was the first time his student Wooin had used such power against him. Who would've thought that he grew so powerful in the time he taught him.

Dr.Deliens eyes glared at the figure behind his precious student. The culprit had a sadistic smile on his face. His power remained a very strong and scary attribute. To mind control. Moments ago, Wooin had barely found his professor, demanding an answer as to why his parent figure tried to leave without him, not knowing Dr.Delein was trying to protect him. He used his powers, giving the basterd who broke the professor out of prison a chance to control Wooin's mind.

Making the kid fight against the person he admires as a mentor. This left Dr.Delein to dight against him but even with his power shots of power, he couldn't bring himself to hurt his student any more than he already has. He shut his eyes, if he cannot bring himself to harm Wooin to stop him, he'd rather be attacked relentlessly with his power.

"How dare you run amok in my district" His eyes snapped open, turning to see the very person who could help him. Noticing Seongha observing the rather odd behavior Wooin had, he answered for him. "Wooin is being controlled" after his statement, the two exchanged a silent look. Knowing well the child Wooin is in great danger within that controlled state.

All three, besides the controlled, conversed for a few minutes. Suddenly, as planned, Dr.Delein grabbed Wooin by the torso and ran as far away as he could from the person controlling his dear student. "Delein!!" The mint haired man shouted, about to run after the two when he heard Seongha call out a quick "hey", gaining the foreigners attention. He turned, pissed just to pause seeing a perfectly shaped sphere of ice hovering in the palm of his hand. Blue cold shards strung around Seonghas body. Showcasing the true essence of the Unions force control. "Let me ask you one thing" he said, glaring straight at the mint man before clenching his hand into a fist, crushing the sphere of ice.

Even if it looked like a simple ball of ice, this ice was actually a little thin coating caging as much of Seonghas power into it. Once it garnered enough, he crushed it, allowing all of the saved up power explode at once, creating an immediate spacial isolation within their surroundings. This left the long hairs mint head in shock. This isolation space adapted to the persons attribute. Since its Seonghas ice, the space turned cold as a blizzard during winter.

"Was it you who invited the union and made a mess there?" The opponent spun around, his pupils glower a bright white to take control of Seongha just to be met with ice as sharp and aerodynamic as an arrow shoot right at him. Mint head dodged just in time with a yelp.

"Did you really think I'd let you use your powers knowing it's mind control? What a poor response, to think you invaded the union with an ability like that" Seongha complained, his eyes focused on the mint head now doing another new trick. As if clones had separated from the original body, they surrounded seongha at a fast pace, praising himself for being able to take down other ability users that were like Seongha.

Just as Lerborine (tbh idk if that's how you spell his name) went in for an attack, Seonghas whole body seemed to glow with how much power he decided to use. In a quick and short burst of his ability firing up in every fiber of his being, Seongha didn't waste a second throwing a good punch to the ground where all the power building up in him flew into his fist, causing a ring of large ice spikes to burst out around him as both defense and offense.

Mint head, of course, being powerful himself couldn't defeat Seongha and was impaled. The fight was over with Seongha victorious.

Meanwhile as he ran the way Dr.Delein went with Wooin, he arrived at the scene just to see Wooin passed out on the ground, sound asleep with the doctor flat on his butt, looking very tired. "Dr.Delein?" The doc looked back to Seongha hearing his name. "Did you take Wooin down?" He asked, kneeling before the passed out Wooin on the ground. Hearing no response as he checked the boys state, relieved he's not as badly hurt as he originally thought, he heard the doctors weak and tired voice.