Chapter 10

Kayden clicked his tongue, unimpressed by the Klein brother kneeling before him still wailing in agony over a broken arm. "Weakling" he stated, glaring down at the thing he wanted to torture worse than the Klein brother did to Jiwoo. "HOW DARE YOU BREAK MY ARM!?" The Klein brother shot up to his feet, creating some fireballs in the palm of his hands, aiming at Kaydens fatal spots on the body. "WATCH OUT!!!" Jiwoo yelled, scared and concerned for Kayden after having dealt with that Klein brother first-hand. He knew the Klein brother wasn't a laugh stock, he's strong. Very strong that himself and Wooin hardly stood a chance against him. He knew they only survived for this long because the Klein brother had no intention of killing them.

POW! Keydens right leg made contact with the brothers chin, causing him to fly a few yards away. Anyone could tell Kayden hardly put effort into that kick but despite little strength put into it, it remained powerful still. Thud! A small cloud of dust formed around the Kleins brother body when he landed on his back, groaning as he sat up right after. "Who the hell are you?" He asked, rubbing his chin as it throbbed and ached from Kaydens kick.

Shivers ran through the brother's body, everything suddenly went cold. Even though he knew Kayden kicked him quite a bit of ways, he appeared right in front of the brother so quickly and silently, he couldn't help but feel intimidated by Kayden. "I would worry about more pressing matters if I were you" Kaydens cold eyes threw daggers into the Klein brother. "W-what so you mean?" The brother stupidly asked, trembling at the thought of his next actions. Scared for what's to come. "Huh?" Shocked to say the least, the Klein brother watched in horror as Kayden copied his torture technique instantly. A technique he developed for a long time in order to gain information from captured awakened ones. "Is this how you do it? How you treated that kid over there?" The already pale guy paled further, you could say his skin was  whiter than a clean piece of paper.

Kayden didn't give the brother a chance to speak nor move when he pressed the ball of pure electric power onto the brothers leg. "ARRRRGHHHH!!!" Now the brothers screams of pain echoed around Jiwoo, Wooin, and me. It wasn't just the brother who was freaking the fuck out right now. I was too!!!! Listening and witnessing this scary ass scene!!! In the comic, Kayden was a giant tsundere who showed he loves and protects Jiwoo throughout the story. But he's also known as Kayden Break. Break! The nickname the Awakened world gave him because of how scary, heartless, and unnerving the guy is!!!

As a fellow reader, I thought if I ever saw Kayden I'd absolutely melt seeing him in person. But, in real life, I know now. Kayden had that nickname and reputation for a reason. I now know if I wanted to see him in person, to meet face to face, I'd melt from his electric power before I could even touch a hair on his head!!!

"What's wrong? Don't you like this sort of thing?" Although I couldn't see it, I heard Kaydens mocking tone, clearly picturing a sadistic smile on that handsome face of his. I bit my bottom lip, gulping down the sandwich I had before going to my house's construction site. My stomach told me it couldn't take anymore. But if I moved, Kayden for sure would notice right away. So I removed my hands from my mouth, covering my ears as tightly as I could after hearing the Klein brother beg and Kayden responding with the torture technique he copied. Then the screams. The screams made me nauseous.

I flinched. Looking up in surprise, I saw something that was familiar to me. Something Hyung had done during his fight with the intruder who broke into our house before we were murdered. A space isolation shield. Now if I moved, Kayden will 100000% know. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!!!

"Mr.Kayden!!" I froze hearing Jiwoos shout addressing the crazy man currently torturing his harasser. Or the person who deeply hurt Jiwoo. "Please stop. You don't have to do this for me" oh sweet cinnamon roll Jiwoo!! I wanted to run over and hug him at this moment but I couldn't. I really really can't. But being in this situation is making it pretty hard not to turn up unnoticed at this point.