Chapter 43

The next day, it went as Izen promised. Everything in the apartment was boxed up. Went to sleep and the next morning, all the boxes were gone. There wasn't much to pack in the first place since Kain wasn't a materialistic person. Well, he is. I'm not sure how to explain it. Everything he owns is expensive, very much so the past me wouldn't' even imagine the fact his closet is as expensive as a car and house. Yet he didn't have a lot of items. Anyway, they had moved all my things into the biggest room.

Elise and Suho started packing their things in their own homes and are currently being escorted back to my house. Both seemed a bit surprised at how homey the house actually turned out to be. Mostly because Kain always kept the apartment as dull as ever so the colorful couches and accessories confused them for breaking into a different place. "Welcome" But once I walked out of the kitchen in regular day red t-shirt and sweatpants, they knew they're in the right place. "Hello young master!" Elise smiled. "Hi" Suho greeted. "Kain, Shinhwas chairwoman has asked to meet you tonight if possible" I expected Elise and Suho but Izen suddenly showing up from behind them left me in a sour mood. Especially after he said Jiyoung wishes to see me tonight. Now, why would she want to see a bum like Kain? At first, I was a bit confused until Inhyuk crossed my mind. Of course...

"Oh!? Shinhwas Chairwoman wants to meet our young master?!" Elise gasped, covering her mouth as her mind ran through so many imaginations. Suho furrowed his brows, also confused as to why such a lovely woman like Jiyoung Yoo would want to meet Kain at night of all times? Even then, he could only sigh. Not wanting to learn the reason behind it. To him, it was just something she had to do because Kain probably threatened her with Hua's chairman again. Unbeknownst to them, I was only panicking on the inside. It's only been like 4 days since I revealed I was awakened to a select few. Don't tell me Inhyuk told Jiyoung already? "Do you want me to tell her you can't make it?" Izen noticed the complicated thoughts plaguing my mind as I could only brainstorm the reasons jiyoung suddenly called for me. But hearing Izen, I shook my head.

As Ilseongs son, at the very least I should maintain the peace he's made with other organizations. Whether they hate me or not. "Let's get going then" I grabbed Suhos jacket off the couch since all my coats were upstairs. Too lazy to get them. "Uh, sir, can't you take Elise's jacket instead?" He asked, watching me slip his on already. "No, how could I wear her clothes? You're my bodyguard, sacrifice your coat for my sake tonight" I smiled, watching Suho sigh and wave us off. "I won't follow you since my hyung is attending with you. Good luck on your date" Was all he said, turning around and unpacking his stuff from a box. Asking Elise if she needed any help.

"It's not a date..." I muttered, watching as Suho ignored me. Elise simply turned around, giving me a thumbs up and a wink. I became confused. As the people close to Kain since 3 years now, I guess it made sense that they knew Kain relentlessly courted Jiyoung. Although I have no idea how long he's been doing so. "Whatever..." I sighed, walking to Izen who waited outside the door until I close it behind me. He turned around, shutting off his phone. "Ready?" He asked, blinking at how I still wore a regular red shirt and sweatpants as well as Suhos Adi**s jacket. "Yeah" But he didn't question it, opening the door for me. I paused, once again not used to the princess treatment people seem to always give Kain. "Thank you" I sat inside.

Of course, Izen as the one who knows most about Kain, second to his father, was probably curious as to why I'm not dressing up to meet Jiyoung. Everyone must know that Kain suited up even for casual meet ups with Jiyoung. "How long are you staying in Korea?" Finally, after a deafening silence half way through the ride, I decided to ask Izen a question. He didn't even bother turning on the radio since we left. "Well, after I was ordered to help you move in, I was given another order" I blinked. Another? "And that is?" I asked. He peeked at me. "To stay in Korea and remain as second in command for the awakened Hua organization until your father comes back from dealings overseas" I gasped. Izen is going to take over command until Ilseong comes back? Seriously?! "Does that mean you're going to keep giving me rides to school? And anywhere else I need to go?" I asked, truly terrified of this outcome. If I have Izen all over my tail, who's been nothing but dedicated to his job, then I'll have a harder time trying to be on my own.