Chapter 48

Despite the whole ordeal with Jiwoo, Subin, and Jisuk fighting against the Klein brother and barely surviving, my thoughts continued to wander towards the Hua Organization. I repeatedly say so but, how come it sprung out of nowhere? In the Manwha, Hua was never mentioned let alone a main power within South Korea. If it was on par with Shinhwa and the Union as I've heard here, then it 100% should've been mentioned. Unless, some kind of variable changed it and thus, Hua was created.

"But what could that variable be?" I sighed, plopping the newspaper onto my face as I laid sprung out on the couch. "There he goes again. Talking to himself" Suho mumbled, sipping at his strong coffee. "Leave him alone. You know all his friends are hospitalized right now. When Jiwoo called him last night, he looked so worried. Give Kain a break today will you?" Elise scolding, bonking Suhos head with a wooden spoon. "He even requested just having spaghetti today because he didn't feel like eating anything too fancy" she sighed, her innocent brown eyes staring at her pitiful young master.

"He's just deceiving you!" Suho retorted, flinching away when Elise held her wooden spoon in the air, threatening to hit him again. "Hey, Suho" but both of them turned upon the young masters words, aka, mine. "Do you know how Hua was made? Like how it became an organization?" Both flinched hearing such an odd question from Kain. Never did he care about the organization. Even now, it seemed he doesn't want anything to do with it so the question left the two speechless for a minute. At least until Suho cleared his throat.

"Well, from what I know, Hua had been an organization for only 27 years. Compared to Shinhwa, the Union, and other groups like Beakdu, Hua is relatively young. Yet it grew into a strong power rivaling the older organizations. It all started because of Ilseong Hua, your father, young master" Suho said, watching Kains red eyes interested in what he has to say. It was a first for him. Seeing Kain so focused on his every word, for some reason, made him nervous. Usually he didn't care but today, the young master seemed more adorable than usual.

To him, it kind of felt like he was speaking to a little brother. And not a ruthless young master he needed to obey. "Then, do you know why the organization came about?" Suho blinked. "To protect" his immediate answer had me taken aback. "From?" I continued. Needing more than just that vague of an answer. "From anything. We protect the citizens of South Korea from awakened one's. We protect awakened one's from their enemies. We provide them closure and a home, we become a shield as much as a sword for those who deserve it." He continued. "Although it's rumored Hua was actually made to protect a single person in the beginning. Because of Ilseong Huas amazing leadership and kindness, his organization just so happened to grow into what you see today." Then he paused, a passing memory randomly popped in his head.

"There's another rumor. Hua may have been made to protect this person, but there was another person the master admired. It says they showed him the true ways of being a great and powerful figure. Showing him how to be human, so to speak. I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean..." I blinked. So, there's different reason why Hua was made. Yet it still doesn't explain why. If i were to go off the regular cliches, then Hua was probably made to protect Ilseongs wife. My mother. Or...Kains mother. Especially after having seen a bit of Kains memories as a baby. 

"Okay, thanks" I sighed again, leaning back into the couch as I stared up at the ceiling. "OH!" Suddenly, another question popped up. Seeing how Ilseong grew a number of followers throughout the years, it's still pretty odd for such a young organization to grow this big. So there has to be key figures that influenced its growth. "Doctor Pi. Can you tell me about him?" Suho flinched, brows furrowed. "D-doctor pi?" He stuttered for the first time. "Yes. I want to know more about fathers doctor" Suho gulped. Glancing around as if trying to find any eavesdroppers.

"Young master. Why doctor pi of all members within Hua?" He had to ask, since it looked like Doctor Pi is a fought topic to speak about. I scratched the back of my head. "Well, I saw some prescriptions father had. All assigned by Doctor Pi" I said, sheepishly smiling. Suho let out a deep breath, giving in.