Chapter 49

"Chairwoman, may I ask why you are staring at me so intensely..." after a few seconds passed by, her stares bothered me. At first, I handled it, ignored it, and continued to wait for Jiwoo to spar. But as the woman spared no glance their way, I've realized she has a lot to say to me. What she wants to say? I'm not sure. And I'm honestly not willing to find out any time soon.

"We're here to watch Jiwoo spar with Seokcheol. It's disrespectful to not watch as the Chairwoman of Shinhwa who's in charge of this sparring session" I glanced her way, finally making eye contact with her. I gulped. Jiyoung once again amazes me with how beautiful she is. Her strong stance and arms crossed over her chest, not backing down in our little staring contest showed me just how remarkable she is. As well as kind. Seeing how she remained quiet, I sighed.

Maybe it's because I've read a lot about her through Eleceed, but I could tell what she wanted from me. Without her saying a word. "I'll meet with you after you finish your meeting with Jiwoo" I simply said, eyes still laid on the boy just mentioned. With that, Jiyoung finally turned away from me, now her attention fully focused on the spar in front of her. I let out a shaky breath. So I was right.

Seokcheol glanced around the huge arena after conversing with Jiwoo a little more. His eyes averting from the ceiling until it landed on me, then on Jiyoung. I raised a brow. He flinched when he made eye contact with me but when he noticed Jiyoung, anyone could see the tint of blush on his cheeks. I rolled my eyes. He, too, blushed for me awhile ago. Now that he figured out I'm actually a male, he gets jumpy with me. Reminds me of Jisuk.

"Get ready" Inhyuk raised his hand in the air, similar to someone holding a flag at the 'start your engines' during a car race. Seokcheol lowered his body, in a way wrestlers get ready to tackle. With my sunglasses still on and hands in my jacket pocket, I made myself look uninterested in this sparring. Still, I definitely wished to see this in person as well. To see just how much Jiwoo has grown from a few months ago.

"Shouldn't you stop him? He's wounded pretty badly" Suman said. I listened in. "He'll be alright. Did you not hear the news?" Inhyuk responded. Both deadpanned and serious. "What news?" Suman looked towards Inhyuk, wondering what he's talking about. "That Jiwoo defeated Sucheon back at the academy" I flinched, happy Inhyuk is taking pride in Jiwoos accomplishments but it reminded me. I was probably one of the few people who landed a clean punch on Baekdus elder. Looking at Suman now, guilt started to pile up knowing this fact. He deserved it but its still his father...

"What!?" Sumans eyes widened. Unbelievable. It really is but as unrealistic as it sounds, it's true. Jiwoo has grown significantly since then.

Beep!

WHAM!

Not even a second later, big boy Seokcheol flew right towards the Baekdu reps, landing flat on his back in front of their feet. The two gazed down at him, now seeing it wasn't all that far fetched after all.

"Hahahahaha!! Way to go Jiwoo!! You've grown!!" I couldn't contain it anymore. My suppressed smile bursted out into laughter, running right up to the boy and swinging my arm around his neck, rubbing his hair into a mess because of how excited I was for him. His cool stance at the end of the spar broke me. How adorable can he be!?

"H-hyung-" he tried pushing my hand away, hating how I'm messing up his hair but I couldn't care less. Jiwoo is amazing. The boy who was scared of himself is now so strong. If only I could say the same for me. "Great job Jiwoo. Foods on me, okay?" I smiled brightly, making Jiwoo who's flushed face paused to stare for a short moment. "Then, take me out to eat sometime. Just us" I tilted my head, smirking. "If that's what you want, fine. Wait until you've fully recovered. I'm not gonna go out with an injured kid" I placed a hand on my hip, trying my best not to squish this adorable Jiwoo again when he flinched in shock, looking down at his arm in a cast as if forgetting about it.