Chapter 53

"He's your apprentice?" Supil looked down at Kayden, clearly pissed off. "Yeah. Got a problem with that?" Kayden kept his sly smirk on his face, retorting Supil in a rather disrespectful tone. Both then had a little stare down while Inhyuk and Jiwoo both became nervous. "This is too intense..." Inhyuk commented. "T-take it easy Mr.Kayden...." Jiwoo mumbled, watching his mentor having an obvious glare down.

"Was Shinhwa keeping this quiet all along?" Supil questioned Inhyuk. "Well..." he reluctantly spoke. "Are you shitting me right now? Then what were they supposed to do? Spread word that Jiwoo is my apprentice? You have no right to know so much about me" Even I nervously laughed after he spoke like that to Supil. Of course, I shouldn't be one to think this since I was just as bad awhile ago but..."what!?" Supil shouted.

"How come you didn't tell me that knocked out kid there was your son? I had no idea" Kayden even pointed to Sucheon, making me realize we've been arguing while the poor kid was passed out and in pain. I gasped, tugging Suho by the sleeve. Finally getting his attention. "Let's take Sucheon to the hospital. They're just lollygagging around. Hurry" Suho just stayed his ground. "We can't young master. Sucheon is apart of Baekdu. People from Hua are not allowed to interfere in other organizations..." he stopped his words, knowing well Hua is actually the opposite. They always stick their noses in other awakened ones business honestly.

Only because the ones who are loyal to Hua but remain unaffiliated tend to end up in other organizations business and report back. Still...

"Am I wrong? If you want a piece of me, go for it" Kayden kept his sly smile. "How dare you treat me like this!? Has fame blinded you?" Supil countered. "Bring it on and I'll show you where I got my name from" suddenly, both started emitting their powers as an intimidation tactic, so much so the arena inside was about ready to collapse. I flinched just when a shield surrounded both me and Suho again. Their overwhelming abilities suddenly disappeared in this sphere.

"Kayden that's enough!" "Supil! We should take Sucheon to the hospital!" Both Inhyuk and Suman yelled out, trying to calm them down before the area really does cave in. After a moment, the two dispersed their power. Suman having ran over to Sucheon just to stop, seeing the same strong gray shield surrounding Sucheons body. He turned, making eye contact with Suho who clenched his hand, watching his protective shield slowly disappear. As well as the one surrounding Kain. Suman blinked, wondering why Suho protected Sucheon but didn't pay mind as he knelt down, scooping the boy into his arms after wrapping his coat around his body.

Deciding it best to not mention the fact Suho protected Sucheon from Kayden and Supils energy. After all, the boy still remained passed out after all this time. "Ms.Yoo. We will have a serious talk about this" supil advised Jiyoung, showing he won't be letting this go any time soon. "Hey, don't take it out on her. Even all the instructors at the academy knew about it. It's on you for not hearing the news" Kayden let out a disappointed sigh despite the amused smile he showed. "Come on Mr.Kayden..." Jiwoo started to feel he was going a bit far now.

"Haha-" I covered my mouth, clearing my throat after laughing aloud. Forgetting I'm not actually reading this story but stood inside it now. This left Supil to glare at me and Kayden before turning away and leaving with Suman and Sucheon. Just before exiting, Suman turned around, his attention focused on Suho. Once Suho turned, he watched the man bow towards him and mouth a quick thank you before leaving after his brother. Suho let out a small sigh. The only reason he protected Sucheon from the falling debris is because Kain seemed to care about the kid. As well as how fucked up it is to recklessly try and fight with your own son injured on the ground.

I smiled, happy things came to an end and turned to Jiwoo to tell him I should get going just to flinch when I, instead, almost had a mouthful of Kaydens white shirt in my face. I backed up, getting a whiff of his cologne. "Don't leave yet. I have some things to talk to you about as well" before I could ask him what, he moved away and had all attention on Jiwoo. "Good job" he smiled, allowing a light bump on his fist on top of Jiwoos head as I stood there confused. What's there to talk about with the kayden break? Nothing came to mind. "Have you met Kayden before?" I turned to see Suho behind me. I pursed my lips. "Yes. A couple of times. It's only natural that I do since he's Jiwoos mentor and I am Jiwoos friend" I answered simply, not going into detail about our meetings.