IMPORTANT

Hey guys! So this is actually BeStrong1998. I have some important news about this story. As you know I've had alexaann12 writing this story for me the past few chapters. She was doing an awesome job with it but I was contacted by demiLOVEato22 asking if she could take over. I told her she could send me a chapter and I'd read it and then decide who I wanted to write Believe in Me. Well while I was waiting for her to send me a chapter I read both of her fanfics and I was really impressed. She has a very similar writing style to me... or at least I think she does. I decided to hand the story over to her not because I didn't like alexaann12 or because I have something against her, but because I feel like since you are all used to my style of writing and you liked it enough to read this far I figured you'd like demiLOVEato22's writing better, for this story at least. demiLOVEato22 wants to write from where I left off so I guess just forget about the past two chapters and go from the last chapter I wrote which is 50 I believe. I don't know really any of her ideas for the story yet but from reading her stories I'm sure it will be great and full of drama. I'll be posting her first chapter today. You can let me know in the comments what you think about the switch. If you want to address me personally without anyone else reading your opinions you can inbox me because neither of them have access to my account so I'll be the only one who sees it.