Chapter 66

Demi's POV:

"Oh my god this is beautiful!!" I exclaimed, as we walked with our bags along the beach to get to our bungalow.

I glanced over at Anna who had her mouth hung open in shock. It made me so happy, especially since it seemed like she was having kind of an off day. I was determined to make this the best vacation for her. Even though she was going to have a lot to deal with in the coming months, I wanted to make them as happy as possible for her. Her birthday was coming up in a few weeks and she had been working really hard on an album so I was hoping planning something special for her 14th and possibly setting a real ease date for her album would help her keep her mind off the doctors appointments and pain.

We reached our bungalow and pushed the door of it open. It was almost as beautiful as outside. Two double beds were positioned against one of the walls and on the bottom of the floor you could see into the ocean. There was also a luxurious bathroom with a full marble bath and shower and a deck that overlooked the water.

Anna and Bella seemed equally as astonished as me. I watched as Anna put her luggage down on her bed before heading out to stand on the balcony. She looked like she was in paradise. I'm sure the heat felt amazing on her sore body. I turned away from her for a second to place my bags down on mine and Bella's bed.

"This is beautiful. Thank you Demi!" Bella exclaimed, sitting on our bed, bouncing a little to test its softness.

"Oh god this is so comfortable. You've got to feel this." Bella exclaimed, flinging herself back so she was laying down.

I smirked and sat down next to her. She was right. It felt like memory form or something.

"You're right, but it will feel even better snuggling on it with you tonight." I smiled.

Bella smirked at me and bite her lip. I took a second to admire how beautiful she was before leaning in and planting a kiss on her soft lips. What was supposed to be just a peck turned into a full blown make out session that had me on top of Bell. We didn't break apart until Anna interrupted us.

"Um..." She cleared her throat to get our attention.

Bella and I pulled away from each other, slightly embarrassed before turning our attention to Anna.

"I was gonna suggest we go swimming." Anna mumbled.

"That's a great idea! Let's get our suits on." I smiled, standing up from the bed and trying to avoid the fact that my foster had just witnessed me in a heated make out session.

Anna nodded happily, grabbing her bikini and heading into the bathroom. Once she had shut the door I went to my bag and grabbed my multicolored neon bikini while Bella grabbed her all black one.

I didn't bother turning around to change. I kinda wanted to use the time to tease Bella a little. After I slipped my shirt off I moved over to her.

"Will you help me with my bra?" I asked with a smirk.

Bella's cheeks turned red, causing me to chuckled. I turned around and held back my now shoulder length brown hair. A shiver traveled down my spine as I felt Bella's fingers graze my back and unhook my bra. I smiled and spun around to find Bella staring at my now exposed chest.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" I joked, causing her cheeks to go red again.

"I'm kidding. I love when you stare, but we don't have time for that now. You gotta get changed before Anna comes out." I said, pulling my bikini top on as Bella nodded and went back to getting hers on.

I then slipped my pants and underwear off, replacing them with my bikini bottoms and some jeans shorts that came slightly above my belly button.

"Demi??" I heard a slightly panicked Anna ask from the bathroom.