Authors Note

So I have an idea for another new fanfic, but I'm not sure if I want to start it or not because it sometimes takes me a while to update as you guys know... Maybe I'll start it, but put it on hold, because I really like the plot of it... I haven't seen it used yet. Here's a little snippet of it.

Hi, I'm Talia. I'm 7 years old. I'm not a normal kid, but I want to be. I have this thing that deformed my face. I can't pronounce what it's called. It starts with a C. I've had 47 surgeries in my life. I don't like getting surgeries. There are too many needles an it hurts too much. Almost every time I wake up from surgery my face looks a little different, but I still don't look normal. I'm not going to try to explain what I look like to you, just whatever you're imagining... It's way worse. Instead I'll tell you about what I like. I like watching movies although I'm blind in one eye and and my other eye is getting blurrier everyday. The doctors said they can fix it, but Mommy said no because she can't pay for it. Oh well, maybe if I go completely blind I wont have to every see my face again or the looks of shock on other peoples faces when they see me. Anyway my favorite movie is Frozen. I like Elsa because of how brave she is and how she saved Anna at the end. I wish I was like Elsa. I couldn't save my sister like Elsa did. I found her last month hanging from her ceiling fan. Mommy tried to tell me that it was like Frozen when Anna's heart froze, but nobody save my sister, Lauren. She was thirteen. I should've saved her. Mommy cries a lot since then. I don't like to cry. I want to be a hero now, and heros don't cry. Everyone I know has a Daddy, but I don't. Mommy gets angry if I ask why I don't have one so I don't ask anymore. I keep getting of topic. Back to what I like. I like to dance, but dancers are pretty and I'm not pretty. I like the movie Camp Rock too. I like Mitchie. She sings pretty. Mommy told me her real name is Demi Lovato. Mommy lets me listen to her music. I like her songs Warrior, and Believe in me. Mommy used to tell me that Warrior sounds like it was written for me. I don't know why though. Ever since Lauren's heart froze Mommy hasn't been very nice to me. She yells at me a lot and she isn't taking me to the doctors anymore. I don't know why. I've been having a lot of sleepovers with my only friend. Her name is Angela and she's really pretty. She's used to my face since I've known her since I was a baby. Angela likes Demi Lovato too. She likes her so much that she's going to her concert for her birthday. Her Mommy said I could come too, but I don't know if I want to. There's just gonna be a lot of people staring at me.

So yeah... that's just a little idea of what it's going to be about... Comment and tell me if you want me to write it or not... I need a name for it too so if you can think of a good name put it in the comments too.