Chapter 48

Demi's POV

Beep Beep Beep

I was awoken by my alarm clock blaring. I went to sit up to shut it off, but a weight kept me from doing so. I opened my eyes and groaned while lifting my head up. Turns out that weight is Anna sleeping adorably on top of me. I shut my alarm off quickly so it wouldn't wake up Anna and quickly snapped a picture of her. Her face was looking up towards me, smushed against my boob while her arms were snaked around my waist and one leg was laying between mine while the other was bent up on the side of us. I tweeted the picture before waking Anna up.

"ddlovato: I'm only a morning person when I wake up to this<3 @AnnaBrown pic.twittr/5gFh62d"

After I tweeted it I slid my hand under Anna's shirt running my fingers up and down her back lightly tickling her. She fidgeted a bit and made some adorable squeaking noises before settling back down on me, not even bothering to open her eyes. "Baby, I know you're awake. As much as I'd love to lay here with you all day, we have an interview to get to," I said. 

"But that feels good and I'm tired. Five more minutes?" she asked. I giggled at her and lifted my head to kiss the top of hers.

"Fine, five more minutes," I said as I continued to tickle her back as she slept on top of me. I felt the goosebumps rise on her skin as I ran my fingers over her back. After five minutes was up I started rubbing circle on her back. "Baby, we gotta get up now. We have to leave in 30 minutes and you need to eat breakfast and get warmed up," I said. She groaned and tightened her grip around my waist. "Fine, you're gonna make me do this the hard way," I huffed as I slid my arms under hers and pulled her body up so her arms were now around my shoulders so I could pick her up. I sat up and her legs automatically wrapped around my waist. She's so tiny still! She's been eating and has gained weight, but she's just so little and it's really cute. I'm pretty sure she's either at a healthy weight or almost there for her size now, but we have a doctors appointment tonight so we'll see what her doctor says. "Do you wanna warm up and then eat breakfast or eat breakfast first?" I asked as I stood up off the bed with her in my arms. Either way she'd have to warm up again once we get there, but I know she's going to try and practice in the car on the way there and I don't want her to hurt her voice. 

"Before," she mumbled. Figures, she's probably going to try to get out of breakfast somehow. She hasn't preformed since X Factor and I know she doesn't like to eat when she's nervous. I sat her down on the piano bench with me and I got ready to play some scales when I felt her head lean on my shoulder. I smiled. "You ready?" I asked her. Just getting some inaudible mumbled response in return. I giggled and started playing. Her raspy, groggy morning voice started singing the scales making me laugh at her efforts to warm up. Her voice was cracking like crazy. I stopped playing. 

"Maybe we should let you wake up some more before you get warmed up. Come on lets go eat," I said. She groaned and got up and we walked to the kitchen. Isabella was already completely ready and she had breakfast made for both of us. I smiled, she looked absolutely gorgeous. She is such a beautiful girl. Wait, I can't think of her like that. I have Nick and I'm almost positive I'm not lesbian or bi. 

"Oh hey, I was hungry and you're door was shut so I went ahead and made breakfast. I hope that's okay," she said bashfully.

"That's great, thank you!" I said sitting down with Anna next to me. She made hash brown casserole, bacon, and toast. It looks and smells absolutely delicious. I picked up my fork and started eating. "This is amazing! You need to teach me how to cook like this!" I said. 

"Thanks, my mom never cooked so I kind of taught myself so we would have food on our table," she said while smiling shyly.

"Well I can't cook unless you want food poisoning so while you're here we'll probably either be eating out or you can cook if you want," I said. She giggled. "No I'm serious, you might end up in the hospital if you eat something I cook," I said.