Prologue

3rd Person of View

Somewhere in other world where the buildings were damaged, but still managed to have a place call home. A woman with long (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin color, and (e/c) eye colors was walking towards a bar that she seems so familiar with. The woman smiles at this before she opens the doors to see her friend there serving drinks and food for the two kids. Marlane and Denzel were eating their food, but before the woman could look at the woman who is serving at the kids, but it was quiet before there was a baby crying.

Everyone looked at the woman who is holding her baby in her arms, "Oh, (M/n)! How are you?" The woman bartender asks the woman who is name (M/n). (M/n) looks at her friend before she tells her, "I'm fine Tifa. I decided to come outside after giving birth to my baby girl." (M/n) said to her friend Tifa. Tifa looks at (M/n) with a shock look on her face before she tells her, "(M/n)! You can't be out like that! You don't know if she is born healthy or not. You are also still weak from giving birth to her." Tifa said to (M/n). (M/n) just shakes her head before she gives Tifa a small smile before she tells her, "I just want my husband to see her, when he gets back from his delivery." (M/n) said to Tifa.

Tifa starts walking towards to (M/n) before she starts to help (M/n) down on sitting down on a chair. Tifa looks at (M/n)'s baby before she smiles at her, "She's beautiful. She looks just like you." Tifa said to (M/n). (M/n) looks at Tifa to see that she is right because her own daughter looks like her, she looks nothing like her father, "Maybe, she will have his personality?" (M/n) asks Tifa with a smug look on her face. Tifa starts to chuckle at this before she tells (M/n), "I hope not. That means she will start to fight anyone like Cloud." Tifa said to (M/n).

Tifa and (M/n) start to chuckle at this, while the two women were laughing at this, they didn't hear the doors open to see the blondie spiky hair male that is holding his sword in his hand, "What was that about me?" The male asks the two women. The two women stop laughing before they turned around to see the male. (M/n) gives the male a soft smile before she tells the male, "Nothing at all Cloud." (M/n) said to Cloud. Cloud gives (M/n) a soft smile before shows the baby in her arms, "This is your daughter." (M/n) says to Cloud. Cloud looks at his newborn daughter before he takes off one of his black gloves before he touches his daughter's face gently, "She looks like you." Cloud said to his wife.

(M/n) just chuckles at her husband before she tells him, "Tifa said the same thing as well." (M/n) said to Cloud. Marlane and Denzel were finished with their food before they walking towards to the three adults, "Is that her?" Marlane asks (M/n). (M/n) just nods her head at Marlane before Denzel starts to touch the baby with his hands. (M/n) just smiles at this before she looks at everyone before she tells everyone, "I am glad that the Geostigma is now over for a year now." (M/n) said to everyone.

Author's note: If anyone who doesn't know what the Geostigma is. I won't spoil it till you guys watch Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie.

Everyone nod their heads with small smiles on their faces, but that's when Cloud decided to give something to his daughter, "Cloud it's pretty." Marlane mutters out to Cloud. Cloud put a necklace on his daughter's neck and it has materia on there. Denzel looks at Cloud before he asks him, "So, what are the elements?" Denzel ask Cloud. Cloud glances at Denzel before he tells him, "Ice, Thunder, Restore, and Fire." Cloud said to Denzel. (M/n) just sighs in relief, "Thank goodness, you are not giving our daughter a summon. She is still young to be using one." (M/n) said to Cloud.

Cloud just gives his wife a small smile on his face, but before they could say anything to each other. They hear screaming noise coming outside, "What the hell was that?" (M/n) asks out loud. Cloud looks at everyone before he tells them, "Stay here." Cloud said to everyone. Everyone nods their heads at them before Cloud takes off running outside. Everyone was worried about the swordsman.