Chapter 35: World Heroes' Mission Part 3

Author's note: That's the outfit that you are wearing

Author's note: That's the outfit that you are wearing.  Sorry, if you guys don't like it. Also, you don't have to wear that bracelet if you don't want to.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was changing into something more comfortable.  Once I was done with putting something that I could wear.  I place my bag down before looking at Shoto before asking him, "Feeling alright?" I ask Shoto.  Shoto looks at me before he notices my outfit, "Before you answer that. I just wanted to try something new." I said to Shoto.  Shoto's face was red a bit before he tells me, "It's really nice. I actually love your outfit." Shoto says to me.  Now this time, I felt my face turn red as well from this, "Thank you." I said to Shoto.

Bakugo comes out as well before sitting down on the floor before Shoto tells Bakugo about everything, "Huh? So, you'll both think the cases got switched?" Bakugo asks us.  I nod my head at Bakugo before Shoto tells Bakugo, "Yes. The jewelry store was robbed by a villain, but Midoriya thinks there was some kind of mixed up on the street. So, the one he has now used to belong to Humarise member. No jewelry." Shoto says to Bakugo.  Bakugo starts to get up slowly before Bakugo asks us, "And that's probably the reason why the police are chasing him? Moron." Bakugo says to us.  I looked at Bakugo before telling him, "That might be it, but we don't know for sure if it's true or not." I said to Bakugo with an unsure tone in my voice.

Shoto tells me and Bakugo, "I'm guessing, whatever he's carrying around is important. Question is, why are the police mobilizing on such a large scale?" Shoto asks himself.  I was still thinking about it before Bakugo tells us, "Humarise members infiltrate the police force." Bakugo says to us.  Me and Shoto nod our heads at Bakugo before I told Bakugo, "Yeah and there is no telling when they make their legions know." Shoto says to us.  I looked at Bakugo and Shoto before telling them, "We have to be careful." I said to the two boys.  Shoto nods his head at me before Bakugo tells me, "I do, what I want." Bakugo says to me.

I just sigh at this before I start telling the boys, "Let's find a train cart, so no one doesn't suspicious us at all." I said to the two boys.  Bakugo was about to say something to me before I just glare at Bakugo to let him know to not start anything right now.  Bakugo was quiet from my little glare.  Me and Shoto start walking before we were able to find a seat that me and Shoto can sit down next to each other.  It was already turning night already before I start to yawn at this before I just messed around with my locket before I yawn again before I move my legs up to at least let my legs lay down a bit.  I lay my head on Shoto's chest before I felt Shoto wrapped his arms around me.

I started to snuggle on his chest before I fall asleep on his chest before I felt Shoto kiss my forehead, while I was sleeping on Shoto's chest.

Long Time Skip still (Y/n)'s POV

It has been days since we been traveling together, so we could find Midoriya.  We got off the train station to look around for Midoriya, but security was up tight because they were looking for Midoriya.  The three of us start walking away from security, "I don't like this at all." I mutter out to the two boys.  Shoto nods his head at me before he tells us, "We better not make scene." Shoto mutters out to us.  I nod my head at Shoto before Bakugo mutters out to Shoto, "Don't order me around." Bakugo mutters out to Shoto.