Chapter 41

Cloud's POV

While some of the others are fighting, I looked at (Y/n)'s body to see her look pale but she was still breathing but I noticed (Y/n) looks at me before I see her muttering out to me, "D-Dad...?" (Y/n) whispers out my name.  I nod my head at (Y/n) before telling her, "Relax. I don't want you to get hurt." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) slowly nods her head at me before I told her, "You got Mako Poison that's only it. If Dabi or Toya gave you Jenova and mix with Mako Poison if could make change into something, you would end up like me, when I was a little younger. But having Sephiroth control my body was the worst thing that happened to me." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) just groans again before I looked up to see Shoto fighting Dabi, "Flashfire..." Shoto yells out.  Dabi finish Shoto's sentence, "Fist!" Dabi yells out.  Shoto yells out the last sentence, "Jet Kindling!" Shoto yells out.  Dabi starts yelling again, "Jetburn!" Dabi finish the last sentence.

Both Dabi and Shoto were using their fire Quirks to try to hit each other, but Dabi was stronger because Dabi knocks Shoto out with his blue fire Quirk, "I'm sorry, Shoto. We dance again, later." Dabi says to Shoto.  I felt a little movement before I heard (Y/n) talking to me, "G-Go... Save Shoto." (Y/n) says to me.  Before I could argue back with her, she just groans out to me, "Please..." (Y/n) pleads out to me.  I just sigh at this before I gently lay (Y/n) down before telling her, "You definitely have my stubbornness." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just chuckles at this before I took off running to help Shoto out, "Since Enji Todoroki is not broken yet but also unconscious, there's no point in this show anymore. Too bad, little Masterpiece!" Dabi yells out to Shoto.

I was running until I jumped up and catch Shoto before I was able to lay down, "You, okay?" I ask Shoto.  But before Shoto could answer we hear one of the villains yelled out, "Dabi, come here!" One of the villains yelled out.  I put Shoto down before I heard Sephiroth's voice again, "You and your daughter can't keep me away forever." Sephiroth says to me.  I looked at the direction to see Sephiroth there before I pulled out my sword out before yelling out, "Sephiroth!" I yelled out Sephiroth's name out.

I start running towards to Sephiroth before Sephiroth gets his weapon ready before I could lay a good hit on Sephiroth.  He was gone, "Dammit!" I yelled out in a pissed off tone in my voice.  I noticed one of the villains was holding something in his hands, but I look back at (Y/n) to see her moving at all.  I took off running towards to (Y/n) to see her looking worse, "M-M-Mo-Mo-th-er..." (Y/n) mutters out.  I felt my heart dropped of hearing this now, "N-N-No, no, no, no..." I muttered out in a panic tone in my voice.  (Y/n) mutters out again, "Moth--er..." (Y/n) mutters out again.  I start to shake her body again, "No, not again." I muttered out to myself again.  I start to whimper out, but I felt myself starting to get ready to cry.

Author's note: Go to 5:03 and watch it till 5:13 that's how your father screams out loud in pain in his screaming.

I scream so loud before pulling (Y/n)'s body closed to my chest before I start crying in pain.  I haven't screamed like that since I lost my friend Zack.  I'll also haven't cried like that since I lost my wife (M/n) and my friend Aerith.  This was the worst pain of all the time, "(Y/n), please don't forget about me, Shoto, Tifa, and everyone else!" I yelled out to (Y/n).  (Y/n) was still groaning from this I noticed Shoto was looking at me before his eyes look down to see (Y/n) there not moving that much.

Shoto starts running towards to us before he moves (Y/n)'s (h/c) hair out of the way of her face.  (Y/n) look so pale right now, "(Y--/n)...?" Shoto calls out to (Y/n)'s name.  (Y/n) didn't react but only groan instead.  We saw the villain with the mess up skin and white hair got up, but it wasn't his voice talking it was someone else.  Nomu's were running towards the villain.  Some of the others were running after Shigaraki.  I noticed Shoto look pissed at this, "Now, you take care of (Y/n) for me." Shoto said to me.  I just nod my head at Shoto before telling him, "Be careful." I said to Shoto.  Shoto nods his head at me before he takes off running before using his fire Quirk to fly himself up towards to Shigaraki, "Shigaraki!" Shoto yells out to Shigaraki.

Shoto and Iida were going to hit Shigaraki at the same time, but both of them got push back by some kind of force, "Shit...!" I muttered out loud.  My body started to hurt from pushing myself too much before I held (Y/n)'s body closed to mine body.  I start to feel lightheaded before I passed out with my daughter still in my arms.

Tifa's POV

I got so worried about Cloud, (Y/n), Shoto, and everyone else.  So, once I got closed to the site that have main villains over there.  I saw what really shocked me.  I saw almost everyone passed out from the damage they took.  I looked around to see Cloud passed out on the ground.  I start running towards to Cloud before I shake him, "Cloud? Cloud?! Wake up!" I yelled out to Cloud.  Cloud didn't say anything at all, but I noticed Cloud was holding on to someone, so I move Cloud's body, so I could see what Cloud was holding onto.

Once I saw the person.  I felt my heart drop because I saw (Y/n) look pale before she was groaning but she shut her (e/c) eyes closed right now, "(Y/n)?!" I call out her name.  Nobody was getting up, then I noticed Endeavor, Bakugo, and Midoriya were knock out cold, "Oh my God... What happened over here?" I ask myself.  I looked at (Y/n) one more time to her something coming out of her mouth, "Re-Re-Reunion..." (Y/n) mutters out.  I started to let some tears out before I muttered out to myself, "No. Please don't let this be true." I muttered out to myself.  I felt tears were coming down from my face.

But before I could do anything, I heard some sirens to see an ambulance was here now.  The paramedics were here now before they started to get everyone in the ambulance now to take them to the hospital.  I saw the paramedics have Shoto in there before I noticed (Y/n) was being put in the ambulance as well, but I saw Cloud was going in the ambulance as well.  I started to look at the ambulance before I got on with the one that has Cloud and (Y/n) were in.  I grab both of their hands before whispering to them, "Please don't died on me." I whisper to them.  I felt my tears come out before I start crying to see both of them in there not waking up at all, "I'm sick of this... I'm sick at all of this!" I yelled out to myself.

Some of the paramedics look at me weirdly, but I guess they understand that I was in pain of seeing the damage has done in one day already.