Chapter 23

(Y/n)'s POV

It was already nighttime that everyone else was just chatting as always, but things were a little quiet because Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsu, and Kirishima were not here.  Me, Shoto, and Bakugo were kinda confused on why they were not here.  Everything was quiet as usual, but I was on the phone talking to Tifa, but once I was finished on my phone call.  We hear the doors open, we looked at the doors to see Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsu, and Kirishima were back.  Mineta starts running towards to them, "Oh, there you guys are! It's about time you showed up!" Mineta yells out to the four groups.  All of us were closed to the groups before everyone was talking to them, "All of us were worried about you." Momo says to the group.

Since of course, me, Shoto, and Bakugo where at my dimension to practicing some moves that we could use in the future, or it could help us for other things.  While everyone was asking everyone if they were okay.  I noticed Shoto look down before he grabs his phone out before he walks away from everyone else.  I was about to go check up on Shoto, but Iida starts talking to everyone, "Enough of this." Iida says to everyone.  Iida was in front of our four friends before he tells everyone, "I know everyone was worried. But calm down!" Iida yells out to everyone.  I just lightly smiled at this before I started to sneak away from everyone else, but I noticed Bakugo was sitting down on the sofa with the scowl look on his face.

I opened the door to go check outside.  I saw Shoto there on the phone with someone, but he hangs up on the person on the phone.  Shoto sighs at this.  I looked at Shoto before I whisper out his name, "Shoto...?" I called out his name.  Shoto looks at me before he looks back at his phone again, "Is everything okay?" I ask Shoto with a concerned look on my face.  Shoto looks at me before he tells me, "My old man decides to call me, and he was going to watch us train tomorrow." Shoto said to me.  I glanced at him before asking him, "Then I'm guessing, you didn't say anything to him?" I ask Shoto.  Shoto nods his head at me before he tells me, "I just hung up on him." Shoto said to me.  I nod my head at him before telling him, "Don't worry. My dad is going to be there, so he will support us." I said to Shoto to tried to at least cheer him up.

Shoto glances at me before he gives me a small smile on his face, "(Y/n). I'm glad that Cloud is here. He's really amazing, I'm really glad that he is teaching all of us." Shoto says to me.  I smiled at Shoto before telling him, "Yeah, I'm really happy that he is here. Also, I'm really glad that I met you, Shoto. Even though, Momo is my first friend. I'm just really happy that I met you." I said to Shoto with a small smile on my face.  I also felt my face blushed a bit.  I looked away from Shoto before I felt someone's hand touch my chin before making me look at the person.  Turns out it was Shoto, "Me to (Y/n). I'm really glad that I met you as well, you have been nice to me the most. It really reminds me of my mother a lot. You really care about me and everyone else." Shoto says to me.

My face felt like it was on fire again before Shoto starts to look at my face again, "Your face is red, are you sick again?" Shoto asks me.  I started to panic a bit before telling him, "N-N-No, I feel fi--" I didn't finish my sentence because I noticed Shoto giving me a teasing smirk on his face, "Oh very funny." I said to Shoto.  I lightly push Shoto's shoulder a bit.  Me and Shoto chuckle a bit before I told Shoto, "Come on, let's go back inside." I said to Shoto.  Shoto nods his head at me before we start walking back inside to the dorms.  Shoto opens the door to let me go inside, while he comes inside as well, "Hey, you guys. We're glad you're all back and everyone's safe, but I gotta get to bed." Shoto says to the others.  I nod my head at them as well before telling them, "Yeah, same here. I need to get some sleep as well, but I'm really glad that you four are safe. I was worried that if Sephiroth was there and he could've you know hurt you guys." I said to the others.

Before the four could say anything to me, I just told them, "Sorry. I'm not trying to be a downer. That was my mistake. But I'm really glad that you four are safe. It was nice seeing you guys come back, but I'm going to bed." I said to the others.  Bakugo was heading towards his room, while me and Shoto were walking towards our rooms, "Feeling alright?" Shoto asks me.  I just nod my head at him before telling him, "Not really. I'm just going to sleep, see you in the morning." I said to Shoto.  I opened my door, but before I could walk inside of my room.  I felt Shoto's hand grab my hand, "Something's wrong. I could almost tell that something is wrong." Shoto says to me.  I looked at Shoto before looking around the hallway to make sure no one was there before looking back at Shoto, "Let's talk in my room, please." I said to Shoto.