Chapter 45

(Y/n)'s POV

All of us were looking at Midoriya before we heard Bakugo yelled out to Midoriya, "We heard! That you unlocked the Fourth's and Sixth's Quirks! Your look's totally different now! Damn nerd!" Bakugo yells out to Midoriya.  Midoriya was quiet until we noticed his Quirk had purple smoke coming out of him before the purple smoke was heading towards to us.  All of us had to covered our eyes with our arms, so we can see Midoriya, "In the documents we got, that's the Sixth's..." Uraraka says to everyone.  Bakugo yells out to everyone, "Guys, make sure he doesn't get away!" Bakugo yells out to everyone.  Bakugo yells out his power move, "Land Mine Blast!" Bakugo yells out his power move.

The purple smoke was away from everyone.  But Midoriya was already in the sky, "Trying to run away without even talking?!" Bakugo yells out a bit.  Bakugo kept talking again, "Now that you can do anything and everything, those around you end up looking like extras, huh?!" Bakugo yells out to Bakugo.  Koda uses his Quirk to make the birds block Midoriya's way, "They said it's okay for you to come back! Midoriya! The principal said that you're welcome to come back! Okay? So don't run away!" Koda yells out to Midoriya.  Midoriya got away from Koda's birds before Sero uses his Quirk to stop Midoriya.

But everyone else was trying to stop Midoriya, me and Shoto look at each other before we noticed the building explode before I use my bracelet to get my motorcycle out before I start to follow after Midoriya with my motorcycle, while I had Shoto behind me before I told Shoto, "Use your Quirk!" I yelled out to Shoto.  Shoto uses his Quirk to get us up.  I use my bracelet to put my motorcycle away before Shoto yells out, "Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall!" Shoto yells out his power move.  Shoto's move was able to trap Midoriya, "We can see it on your face!" Shoto yells out to Midoriya.  I just look at Midoriya before yelling out to him, "Giving up your own life just because you got some powerful Quirk?!" I yelled out to Midoriya.

We noticed Midoriya was looking at us, "You wanna cry...? But your burden won't allow you too... Don't push us away. Well share this responsibility with you." Shoto says to Midoriya.  I looked at Midoriya before telling him, "Don't forget Midoriya! I'm actually Quirkless as well.  I get it that you want to stop any of the villains from hurting us, don't forget that me and my dad have the same enemy as well. Sephiroth is still out there, but I'm not running away because I don't want to do this alone!" I yelled out to Midoriya.

That's when Tsu came out of nowhere and yells out to Midoriya's name, "Midoriya!" Tsu yells out to Midoriya.  Tsu was quiet until Tsu yells out to Midoriya, "I won't let you go!" Tsu yells out to Midoriya.  Tsu told Midoriya that she cry a lot back then, but she wasn't going to cry like that anymore, "You're dear to me... so when you're scary, I'll be your side, you're in pain, I'll cry with you. You're my friend, Midoriya..." Tsu says to Midoriya.  Tsu kept talking to Midoriya.

Midoriya kept struggling a lot until Midoriya start to make Shoto's ice starting to break a bit, "He's breaking free!" Tsu yells out to us.  Me and Shoto look at Midoriya with serious looks on our faces, "Midoriya!" Me and Shoto yell out to Midoriya.  Shoto starts yelling out to Midoriya, "Have you consider it this fight might be exactly what All For One was hoping for?!" Shoto yells out to Midoriya.  I start to yell out, "He might go after U.A. here, while we're still here! Think about how Sephiroth is going to be there as well! Sephiroth has killed a lot of people in the past, he's killed a lot of families, friends, and including my own mother as well!" I yelled out to Midoriya.

Midoriya kept trying to break free from Shoto's ice, "Midoriya! You need to stop this! You don't have any leads yet. It's going to be one big circle that will lead to nowhere! I get it! There's always going to be big battle, but there are going to be times when we lose the battle, but that doesn't mean that you have to go off on your own! We stick together! No matter how hard it is! We stick together as a team!" I yelled out to Midoriya.  Shoto starts to use his Quirk to keep Midoriya trap in the ice trap, "If you actually want to save our school, instead of abandoning it. Then come back and fight for it!" Shoto yells out to Midoriya.