Chapter 14

(Y/n)'s POV

All of us were training, so everyone gets better at using their Quirks, while I was using my materia and practicing my sword skills.  I was getting tired already, but I wasn't going to give up at all.  My dad never would've given up on the hard times.  Tiger was teaching me and Midoriya to get our strength up, but Midoriya was already getting tired.  But I put my sword behind my back before I start practicing my punches and kicks.  Midoriya fell down on the grass because he was tired and exhausted, but he got back up and start yelling.  I was just sweat dropping from this before I started to practice my Beat Rush and Somersault move before pulling out my sword and practice my Braver and Cross-Slash move.

Little Time skip still (Y/n)'s POV

We heard Pixie-Bob was talking to all of us, "Now. Remember what I said? We're not serving your food anymore!" Pixie-Bob said to us.  Ragdoll looks at all of us before she tells us, "If you guys wanna eat, you'll have to make your own meals! Starting with curry!" Ragdoll yells out to all of us.  All of us were exhausted, but Iida told all of us that we can make the best out of our food.  We were tired, but we had to do it.  Shoto was helping everyone by using his fire Quirk to lit the ovens, "Hey, Todoroki! Can we get some fire over here, too?" Mina asks Shoto.  Shoto gets up before Sero starts talking to Bakugo, "Bakugo. Use an explosion to light that." Sero said to Bakugo.

Of course, I had to be next to Tokoyami.  Bakugo starts to use his Quirk, "This is so beneath me!" Bakugo yells out.  Bakugo uses his Quirk and he made the little oven broke with his Quirk, "Too much." Tokoyami says to Bakugo.  I knew my face had to have dust by now because of what Bakugo just did with his Quirk, "Rely on others and you'll never learn to start a fire yourself. We should focus on acquiring new skills." Momo said to the others.  I just nod my head at her before I start walking towards the oven that is next to Momo, "Here. Let me." Me and Shoto said at the same time.  Me and Shoto look at each other before telling him, "We do it together." I said to Shoto.  Shoto nods his head at me before he used his fire Quirk, while I was using my fire materia.

Luckly, nothing went wrong because it was able to get the oven on, "Wow! Thank you both so much!" Ochacho says to us.  Mina and Ochacho were smiling at us before she tells us, "But not too hot, okay?" Ochacho said to us.  I noticed Shoto was smiling a bit before he gets up.  I get up as well before me and Momo start chatting a bit before getting some food.  We were cooking food before we were able to finish making our food because the sky was turning dark already, so me and Momo sit next to each other before we start eating our food.  Mina was talking about Momo eating her food a bit fast.  Momo explains to us of how her Quirk works, but Sero made a joke that is related to poop.

Momo got sensitive from that comment, before me and Jiro punch Sero on the cheek, "--Apologize!" Me and Jiro yelled out to Sero.  Sero starts to reply back, "Okay, I'm sorry!" Sero yells out to Momo.  Me and Jiro went back to sit down again before I patted Momo's back, "Don't listen to him, he just doesn't know that your Quirk is really powerful." I said to Momo.  Momo smiles back at me before she tells me, "Aww, you're so sweet (Y/n). I really appreciate it." Momo said to me with a smile on her face.  Jiro nods her head at me before she tells Momo, "Yeah, what (Y/n) said. Don't listen to him." Jiro said to Momo.  Momo smiles at Jiro before we start eating our food.  After, we were done eating our food.  We used the hot springs to watch our bodies before heading off towards to bed.

Somewhere far away

Cloud's POV

Cid was done with the machine before he looks at me, "Cloud, we don't know if it will work. I don't want you to get stuck in there for a long time." Cid said to me.  I looked at Cid before telling him, "I don't care. I want to find them." I said to Cid.  Cid sighs at me before he tells me, "Well at least, I made this bracelet that could make you come back here. I try it out by myself." Cid said to me.  I put the bracelet on before looking at Cid, "I need to know where Tifa is at." I said to Cid.  Cid starts messing with the machine before he was able to get it to work, "Alright, just remember to call me if you were able to find her." Cid said to me.  I looked at Cid before telling him, "I will." I said to Cid.