Chapter 1

Years later

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm 15 years old and I am still quirkless, but it doesn't matter anymore because I was train by my mother and she was able to teach me how to ride a motorcycle.  Turns out my father can ride a motorcycle and a sword as well.  Mom was able to teach me how to use materia and turns out that I only got 4 of them.  But I only use 3 of them because I tried using the fire materia, but that was a bad move because I almost burn myself and mom.  I got so scared that I stop using the fire materia.  Mom looks at me before she tells me, "(Y/n), you know that someday you have to use that fire materia." Mom said to me.

I looked at mom before telling her, "I know mom, but I'm scared of hurting someone with it." I said to mom with a worry tone in my voice.  Mom pats my head before she gives me a kiss on my head before I told her, "Mom, I hope UA is different from my old school. Having kids pick on me just because I am born quirkless who wants to become a hero." I said to mom with a sad tone in my voice.  Mom wraps her arm around my waist before pulling me closer to her, "(Y/n), you are a strong woman, I know you will be a wonderful hero." Mom said to me with a soft smile on her face. 

Mom removes her arm off of me before she asks me, "(Y/n) did you apply to join in UA?" Mom asks me.  I nod my head at her before telling her, "I did." I said to Mom with a small smile on my face.  Mom smiles at me before she pulls me into a hug before I hug back at her, "Mom, I promise that I won't let you down." I said to mom with a big smile on my face.  Mom nods her head at me before she tells me, "I know." Mom said to me.  I broke away from the hug before I started to get ready for another day at school.

Of course, I had to deal with a bunch of bullies who have quirks and they think that they are so powerful just because they got a quirk.  I felt someone push me before I turn away to see one of my bullies that push me, "(L/n)! You should give up! Because no one wants any quirkless loser like yourself to be a hero! Only people with quirks could be heroes not you!" My bully says to me with a big grin on his face.  I just ignored him.

Another bully hit me with her quirk towards me, but since I had training from my mom.  I was able to dodge the attack.  I jumped around to dodge the person's quirk, "Even if you keep dodging that doesn't make you to become a hero." The girl bully said to me.  I looked at girl before I ignored her as well.  Once I got my class, I sit down and I made sure to pulled out my homework that I finished last night.  I heard the class bell went off and I knew that class was about to start.

I pay attention in class, while the teacher was going over the lessons.  I was hearing some whispers, but it doesn't sound like my classmates, but it sound like older adults and raspy voices mutter out, "Reunion..." The voice mutters out.  No one hears this at all, but I was the only one who heard it, but I didn't want anyone to know that I was looking around, so I focused back at the teacher.  Once the teacher was done, he starts to look at our homework to see what we were going to do in the future.  Once the teacher was reading my paper out loud to the whole class, and the whole class starts laughing at me.

I didn't get embarrassed, I didn't cry, and I didn't show my emotions out because I didn't want anyone to think that I was a weak person.  I looked at my notebook and I only have two drawings of my hero costume.  I just sigh at this before I start playing with my necklace before I heard the school bell ring.  So, I got up from my desk before I start packing up my notebooks and everything else before I start walking towards my locker and grabbed my bookbag and put my things inside of my bookbag.  I start leaving school, but as soon I left school.  I felt hands grab me and push me against the wall and I saw my bullies there.

My bullies were looking at me with rage looks on their faces, but I wasn't going to give them any fear at all, "(L/n) just give up! We will even pay you to give up your dreams!" One of my bullies yells out to me.  I looked at the same bully before telling him, "Not interested." I said to one of my bullies with a no emotion in my voice.  The bully gets upset with me but before he could attack me.  I jump up real quick to get away from my bullies.  Once I reach the ground, I looked back at them before one of them yells out, "You will only fail!" One of my bullies yells out to me.