Chapter 17

(Y/n)'s POV

It was finally time to go back to UA.  Dad is going to be a teacher in there.  It's going to be something different, after I told Tifa that I was going to miss her and that we will keep calling each other and dad will be there to help me out with my fighting style with my sword.  I texted Momo of what happened and how dad is going to going to be a teacher at our school now.  I even texted Shoto as well of my father is going to be our teacher as well.  Even though it will feel a little awkward because dad is going to be a teacher, so that means it will be awkward for me and Shoto because my dad is there.  Dad had to go talk to the principal, so he could help dad to get settle in. 

Once I got to UA, I noticed my friends were there, but they noticed my haircut, "(Y/n)?! You cut your hair?!" Mina yells out to me.  I just chuckled at this before I told her, "Yeah, I decided to go with it because it makes me a little stronger." I said to Mina.  Mina just smiles at this before she could talk to me more, I noticed Momo there before she waves at us.  We waved back before Momo notices my short (h/c) hair, "(Y/n), no way. Your long hair is gone." Momo says to me in shock.  Momo touches my short (h/c) hair before telling her, "Yeah, but it was for a good reason." I said to Momo.  Momo smiles at me before she asks me, "So, you cut your hair because of Todoroki?" Momo teases me.  I felt my face blushed red again.

Mina squeals at this before she grabs my hands, "So is it true?! That you and Todoroki are dating?!" Mina squeals out to me.  I was blushing so hard at this before I slowly nod my head at her.  Mina was smiling like crazy before I felt Momo's hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry girl, but I had to tell the girls. Because all of us knew that you two were going to get together." Momo said to me with a nervous smile on her face.  I was blushing so much before Mina lets my hands go before Mina grabs Momo hand, "Come on!" Mina says to Momo.  Both girls laugh at this before I turned around to see Shoto there.

Me and Shoto look at each other, but Shoto notices my (h/c) hair is now short.  Shoto touches my short (h/c) hair, "Why did you cut your hair?" Shoto ask me.  I just blushed at this before telling Shoto, "Well, since I saw Sephiroth for the first time. I was so weak; I couldn't do anything. I felt scared. That's why I cut my hair because cutting my hair it makes me feel stronger." I said to Shoto.  Shoto stops touching my (h/c) hair before he gives me a small smile, "It really suits you. I still love you with long and short hair." Shoto says to me.  I smiled at him before telling him, "Thank you, Shoto. Also, I love you to." I said to Shoto with a small smile on my face.

Shoto had his hand out towards to me.  I blushed at this before I smiled back at him before grabbing his hand.  We start walking hand in hand of where we will be staying for the rest of the school year.  Once we get there, we see Mr. Aizawa was there and he was talking to all of us, "Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together." Mr. Aizawa said to all of us.  Sero was talking to all of us, "So, we all got the go ahead to move on-campus." Sero said to all of us.  Hagakure sighs at this before she tells the others, "It took a lot of convincing for my parents." Hagakure said to all of us.  Jiro spoke out, "I was pretty concerned about mine." Jiro said to others.

Tsu looks at all of us before she tells all of us, "We're glad to see the teachers got to come back, too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys." Tsu said to all of us.  I nod my head at Tsu before Mr. Aizawa tells all of us, "I was surprised, as well. But circumstances have changed." Mr. Aizawa said to all of us.  Mr. Aizawa was quiet for a bit before he starts talking to all of us, "Now, then. I'll explain how your dorm assignment will work shortly." Mr. Aizawa said to all of us.  Mr. Aizawa claps his hands before he tells everyone, "First, however... We haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp." Mr. Aizawa said to all of us.