Chapter 43

Shoto's POV

Once we were in the dimension of where Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent were both from there. Me and Yaoyorozu were looking at (Y/n) to see her looking around in confusion, "Where are we?" (Y/n) asks everyone. Tifa looks at (Y/n) before she tells her, "We're home, well kinda. This place is your first one before everything went bad." Tifa said to (Y/n). (Y/n) was still confused before she just nods her head at (Y/n), "I'm sorry, I can't remember." (Y/n) mutters out to us. Yaoyorozu looks at (Y/n) before she grabs (Y/n)'s hands before she tells her, "It's okay, (Y/n)." Yaoyorozu says to (Y/n). All of us look at (Y/n) until I noticed Cloud looking at me, "Shoto, you need something to change into." Cloud says to me.

Yaoyorozu looks at me before she tells me, "I can make you some clothes with my Quirk." Yaoyorozu says to me. Tifa looks at Yaoyorozu before she tells her, "No, don't waste your Quirk yet. You're still recovered from using it from your last battle. I think I still have some clothes that Denzel had while he was growing up as a teenager." Tifa said to Yaoyorozu. Yaoyorozu just gives Tifa a small smile on her face before Cloud uses his phone to call someone before we noticed a Highwind was here now. All of us got inside in the Highwind before Yaoyorozu was looking around the ship, "Wow... This is so amazing." Yaoyorozu says out loud. (Y/n) was looking around the ship before Cid comes out of nowhere and starts yelling out at us, "Hey, you guys! What are you guys doing here?!" Cid asks out loud at everyone. Cloud looks at Cid before he tells him, "We need to take (Y/n) to Mideel." Cloud says to Cid.

Cid was about to question before Cloud had a big glare on his face, "Alright." Cid says to Cloud. Tifa looks at Cid before she tells him, "Can we least stop at my bar for a second, so I could get something for Shoto to wear?" Tifa asks Cid. Cid just nods his head at this before his man start to Highwind before we were stop at Midgar before Tifa takes off running before she was back with a bag that has clothes for me. I grab the bag before I was walking towards another room, so I could change into this outfit. Lucky this outfit fits on me before I took off the hospital gown before I put on those clothes on. Once I was done with wearing those clothes, I walk back to the main room again before I saw the others talking.

I noticed Yaoyorozu was talking to (Y/n) but (Y/n) just didn't understand at all, I felt bad for (Y/n) before Cid yells out at everyone, "We're here!" Cid yells out to everyone. All of us look at each other before Vincent tells everyone, "I'm going to stay here." Vincent says to all of us. Cloud grabs the handles of the wheelchair before we start leaving the Highwind to get to Mideel. Once we got there. Cloud and Tifa were looking around the village before they noticed something, "This way." Tifa says to us. We follow after Tifa before we noticed some kind of green looking water in there, "There it is." Tifa says to everyone. All of us were quiet until Cloud starts to pick up (Y/n) in bridal style before Tifa tells Cloud, "We have to let Shoto and Momo do it." Tifa says to Cloud.

Cloud looks at Tifa before he asks her, "Don't worry, she will be okay with them. It's their time as well, Cloud." Tifa said to Cloud. Cloud looks at me and Yaoyorozu before we noticed a small tear escaped from his eye before he tells us, "Please make sure that you two bring her memories back." Cloud says to us. Me and Yaoyorozu nod our heads at Cloud before Cloud places (Y/n) in the green water before he tells us, "Go." Cloud says to us. Me and Yaoyorozu go in the green water before everything went black.

Time skip still Shoto's POV

I felt someone touching my head before I heard a voice, "What are you doing here?" A female's voice asks me. The female's voice sounded kinda familiar, so I opened my eyes to see a young little girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin color, and (e/c) eyes. Her outfit was just a t-shirt, and she was wearing shorts on. I look more closely at the little girl until I realized that this little girl is (Y/n) when she was little, "So, you're finally awake?" Little (Y/n) says to me. I look at little (Y/n) before I look around the area to see that it looks so different.