Chapter 29: Heroes Rising part 3

(Y/n)'s POV

Shoto was scoping up the ice in this small bag, while I was checking up on the people's health.  I heard the door slide open and turns out it was Uraraka, "I brought food." Uraraka said to us.  Uraraka asks us, "How are Deku and Bakugo?" Uraraka asks us.  Shoto tells Uraraka, "They haven't regained consciousness." Shoto said to Uraraka.  I looked at the two boys that were unconscious, but they were getting healed up by two people.  I looked at Midoriya before looking back at Bakugo with a worried look on my face before I looked at Shoto before I asks Shoto if he could help me up.

Shoto wraps his arm around my waist before he slowly ups me up.  I told Shoto to take me to Bakugo.  Shoto listen before I placed black headband in a cold-water bowl before placing it on top of Bakugo's head before I start talking to Bakugo, "You better get better because that means that I have to kick your ass." I said to Bakugo.  The two people were able to closed their wounds, but Bakugo and Midoriya have broken bones.  I move away from Bakugo's body before I start to pull my locket out before holding it closed to my chest.

Everyone was quiet before we heard a little boy's voice spoke out, "Can I try something?" A little boy's voice asks us.  We turn our heads to look at door to see two little kids there, "Katsuma?" Someone calls out the little boy's name.  The little girl looks at us before she tells us, "He might be able to help. His Quirk is cell activation. We're not very sure it could be used to heal injures though." The little girl said to us.  The little boy moves away probably his sister, "They were hurt because of us! I can't let them suffer this!" Katsuma said to us.  We were in shock of this, before we smiled at Katsuma.  The man who was helping Bakugo told Katsuma that he would let him.  Uraraka slowly helps me up before I see Katsuma start to use his Quirk to at least help Bakugo and Midoriya.

Katsuma looks at me before he asks me, "Do you want me to used my Quirk to try to help you out?" Katsuma asks me.  I just groan at this before telling him, "No, you just focused on those first. Don't worry about me." I said to Katsuma with a small smile on my face.  Uraraka moves me towards to Shoto before Shoto wraps his arm around my waist to balance me a bit.  Everyone starts walking away from the room to let the kids try to help Bakugo and Midoriya.  Shoto was helping me out to get us to the room that our classmates were at.  Shoto helped me sit down on the chair before we heard Iida told everyone, "First, here's a report on the current situation. The communications are down and electricity grids have been destroyed we can't call for help." Iida said to all of us.

Momo told all of us, "I made a drone earlier it will send an S.0.S. that is close to the mainland. It will take at least six hours to land there." Momo said to all of us.  I looked at everyone else before I slowly get up from the chair, "I called my dad earlier before everything went to hell. My dad's smart to know something is going on, so he might tell the teachers and everyone else at UA." I said to everyone.  I felt pain again before Shoto helps me sit down on the chair again.  Everyone was talking about the villains before I groan in pain a bit before everyone else was quiet because Iida was talking again about how we might have to fight villains, "(Y/n) is still injure from that last fight, she needs some rest." Momo says to Iida.

I shake my head at Momo before telling her, "I'll be okay. Like someone told me before, even though my materia is gone. I'm not a burden just because I'm Quirkless that doesn't mean that I'm backing down." I said to Momo and everyone else.  I glanced at Shoto to see him giving me a small smile on his face.  I smiled back at Shoto before Shoto tells everyone, "The five of us took off the beast, but it wasn't enough." Shoto said to the others.  I look down on the floor because I did remember that the villain had a good tight on my neck.  I grab my neck before we heard Jiro told us that Kaminari and Momo used up their Quirks.