Side Chapter: The Proposal 

Author's note: I ask my friend and asks her what to do because season 7 won't be out for next year. That's what I'm hearing the rumors. But she tells me it's a great idea for me to do the side chapters.

Many years later

(Y/n)'s POV

Even though it's been years since everything has happened with Toyua and with Sephiroth.  Now, I can travel back to my dimensions and be here as well.  Dad was still unsure if he wants to continue as a teacher because he was getting a little old.  But things have been a little different over the years.  Me and Shoto have become Pro-Heroes, but since I was Quirkless.  I still made a change for the world of the 20% who are Quirkless can still do anything at all.

I smiled at all of the memories at UA and the adventures that has happened for so long now.  I noticed Shoto there a little older and he became a very handsome man over the years, he was just doing something with his Quirks.  I just smiled at Shoto before telling him, "So, everything okay?" I ask Shoto.  Shoto turns around to look at me before he gives me a small smile on his face before he tells me, "Yeah, just can't believe that everything is fine and making sure that everything is okay now." Shoto said to me. 

I just smiled at Shoto before telling him, "Yeah, all of those years that has happened, we've been dating for so long in UA. I never wanted this to end at all because I love spending time with you." I said to Shoto. Shoto smiles at me before he tells me, "(Y/n), I want to take you somewhere special just the two of us." Shoto said to me.

I looked at Shoto before smiling at him, "Just nowhere to fancy, because I'm not the person who is into fancy stuff. Even though I'm became the first Quirkless pro hero, I still feel unsure about the fancy stuff." I said to Shoto. Shoto chuckles at me before he tells me, "I understand, I will take us that is less fancy." Shoto says to me.

I smiled at Shoto before telling him, "I would love that Shoto." I said to Shoto. Shoto looks at me before he tells me, "(Y/n) I will dress up a little bit." Shoto said to me. I just nod my head at Shoto before telling Shoto, "Alright, then I will dress up a bit and I will wear less fancy." I said to Shoto.

Shoto just smiles at me before we start to get changed into our outfits for tonight's dinner.

Little Time Skip Shoto's POV

I was able to wear a good outfit that wasn't too fancy for (Y/n). I even texted Cloud if I still got his approval on marring his daughter. (Y/n) because I know Cloud is still little worried about his daughter being a adult who looks like her mother. But (Y/n) definitely has Cloud's face but only a small details of her face that looks almost looks like Cloud.

Cloud still cares for me as a father figure towards to me. Cloud even gives me one of those father and son talk's that me and my old man did together. Even though my father was sorry about everything I just let it be now. Everything's in the past.

I was holding the small box in my hand that Cloud gave to me in his dimension. It was a ring that has green materia on the ring but in the middle is the diamond ring. I smiled at this before putting the box back in my pocket.

Little time skip still Shoto's POV

As I was waiting for (Y/n). I noticed a flash of someone's dress.

  I noticed a flash of someone's dress