Chapter 3

The Next Day

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up before I started to get ready for today, but I was mostly quiet this morning, "Good morning, sweetie." 'Mom' said to me. I was quiet because of what happened last night, when I was looking at the picture of my locket. Mom must've noticed that I was quiet before she asks me, "What's wrong sweetie?" Mom asks me. I just blinked my eyes before giving her a fake smile on my face, "Nothing at all mom. Just still thinking about my second hero costume." I said to my mom. Mom smiles at me before she tells me, "Well, sweetie. I hope that first hero costume lasts a little longer." Mom said to me.

I nod my head at her before telling her, "Don't get your hopes up." I said to my mom. Mom just smiles at me before I started to eat breakfast before I heard my doorbell ring, so I grab my backpack and start walking towards the door. I opened the door to see Momo there giving me a big smile on her face, "Morning (Y/n)." Momo said to me. I smiled at Momo before telling her, "Morning, Momo." I said to Momo. I start walking outside before telling my mom, "Bye mom." I said to my 'mom'. Mom was near by the door before she tells me, "Bye girls." Mom said to us.

We wave back at my mom before we start walking towards to UA. Honestly it feels nice to walk to UA without riding my motorcycle. Me and Momo start talking to each other before I looked down at the ground, "What's wrong, (Y/n)?" Momo ask me. I looked back at Momo before I took a deep breath before telling her, "Turns out my necklace is actually a locket." I said to Momo. Momo looks at me before she tells me, "Really?" Momo asks me. I nod my head at her before I started explaining to her what happened last night. Momo asks me if I told my mom about this, but I didn't tell my mom because I didn't want to ruin our relationship with each other and how my 'mom' raised me for 15 years.

Momo gives me a small smile on her face before she tells me, "Whenever you are ready to tell her, you tell her." Momo said to me with a small smile on her face. I just smiled at her before telling her, "Thank you, Momo." I said to Momo.

Little Time Skip still (Y/n)'s POV

Everyone was in class, till we heard a familiar voice that everyone should know, "Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might's voice yells out to everyone. All Might was there giving all of us a smile. Almost everyone starts to gasp because All Might was there. I noticed a girl with long dark green hair speaks out, "Hey, look. Is he wearing his Silver Age costume?" The long dark hair girl asks everyone.

All Might was wearing his old costume before he looks at all of us before All Might starts talking, "Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101.' Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it." All Might said to all of us. Once All Might was done with stretching himself he turns around to pull out a card to all of us, "Today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might yells out to everyone.

Bakugo just mutters out to this, "Fight training." Bakugo mutters out. I still heard it. All Might start talking again, "But one of the keys of being a hero is..." All Might said to us. All Might points something behind him before he yells out, "...Looking good!" All Might yells out to all of us. We noticed some kind of suitcase that have numbers for all those suitcases, "These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." All Might said to all of us. Everyone was cheering, I had a smile on my face because I could at least try out my first hero costume.

All Might yells out to all of us before he tells us, "Get yourselves suited up, and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!" All Might yells out to us. All of us respond back to All Might, "Yes, sir!" Everyone in class yells out to All Might.