Chapter 28: Heroes Rising part 2

(Y/n)'s POV

Everyone was getting up to start the day already, but I didn't want to get up.  Well, there were two reasons of why I didn't want to get up.  First, I was exhausted from yesterday, and second, I was sleeping next to Shoto, so it felt comfortable to be sleeping next to him.  Shoto must've got up before he starts to lightly shake my body, "Wake up, (Y/n)." Shoto says to me.  I groan at this before telling him, "No, I want to sleep some more." I said to Shoto.  I turned my body around, so I could be comfortable.  That didn't last long because Shoto had to use his Ice Quirk on my body to make it cold.

I spring up from the bed before I look back at Shoto to give me a small smirk on his face, "You're so mean." I pout at Shoto.  Shoto just chuckles at me before he tells me, "Well, it was either that or I would've push you off the bed." Shoto said to me.  I just look away from Shoto before telling him, "So mean." I pouted at Shoto.  I grabbed my clothes before walking towards the girl's shower, so I could take a shower.

Little Time Skip still (Y/n)'s POV

It was getting late again because the sun was going down.  I grabbed my phone to try to at least call dad.  Once dad pick up his phone, we were chatting before a loud noise, "(Y/n)! What's going on over there?!" Dad ask me.  I was looking everywhere of where that loud noise is at, "I don't know, dad!" I yelled out to my dad.  Dad starts talking to me, "(Y/--" Dad's sentence was cut off.  I kept trying to call out to my dad, "Dad? Dad!" I yelled out dad a few times.  But nothing.  Shoto must've noticed because he starts to asks me, "What's wrong?" Shoto ask me. 

I pulled my phone away from ear to see that my phone has no signal, "Dammit!" I mutter out loud.  I turn my phone off before looking at Shoto, "Something's not right at all. I need you to go back to the building just in case that other's need any kind of help.  I will ride my motorcycle towards the beach." I said to Shoto.  Shoto looks unsure before he grabs my wrist before he tells me, "Be safe." Shoto said to me.  I nod my head at Shoto before giving him a kiss on his cheek before telling Shoto, "I will." I said to Shoto.

I used my bracelet to get my motorcycle out before I started my motorcycle up before giving one last look before I took riding my motorcycle towards the beach.  I stop my motorcycle to noticed a big guy, but he was wearing a long brown trench coat, but he was a wolf, "Holy crap, Bakugo was right. There are villains in here." I muttered out to myself.  I just shake my head before I noticed Ojiro used his tail to hit the villain, but the villain block Ojiro's tail.  The villain pushes Ojiro's tail out of his way, "What are you after? Why are you doing this?" Ojiro ask the villain.

I had to do something, so I started my motorcycle again before I start ridding my motorcycle towards the villain, but I pulled my sword from behind my back before I heard the villain said to Ojiro, "You look young to be a hero, kid." The villain said to Ojiro.  The villain picks up two big rocks before throwing them towards to Ojiro.  I made sure that I was speeding down on my motorcycle before I press the bottom of my motorcycle to make sure that it is on autopilot.  I move up before I got my sword ready to go before, I jump up and tried to use Blade Beam on the villain.  The villain must've noticed me because he blocks my sword from attacking him.  I kept trying to kept pushing down with my sword, so I could at least get a damage on the villain.

I didn't noticed that Dark Shadow was trying to hit the villain as well, but the villain used his fist's to push back Dark Shadow.  The villain was able to push Dark Shadow away from him.  I just took this time to use Somersault on the villain.  I thought I was able to get the villain, but he didn't look damage at all, "What?!" I mutter out with a shock tone in my voice.  The villain looks at me before he smirks at me, "Sorry, girl. But you're moves won't work on me." The villain said to me.  I felt the villain grab my arm before he throws towards to Ojiro.  Ojiro grabs me before he asks me, "You okay?" Ojiro asks me.  I just nod my head at Ojiro before Ojiro puts me down.