Chapter 13

(Y/n)'s POV

After everything that has happened from I-Island.  I thought it was going to be boring, but it was something that I will not forget at all.  I did give mom a gift over there and it was that small music box, and she really loves it a lot, but I won't forget of how me and Shoto's relationship is growing a lot between us, but we were still waiting for the right moment because it was still early for us.  I didn't want to rush things quickly between us.  Of course, the girls were teasing me and showing me pictures of me and Shoto kissing each other on the I-Island, but I knew that I will never hear the end of it.  I can't even deny that I couldn't stop my feelings for Shoto, but I was scared because if I find my dad, then I would have to be back home to my hometown.

I didn't want to leave poor Shoto and my friends by themselves.  But I didn't want to break Shoto's heart if I have to go back home, but if me and Shoto kiss one more time than I know I don't want to go back home and stay here to finish my studies in UA and I want to be a hero, even though I am Quirkless myself.

I was staring off into space before I had a phone call from Momo, so I pick up my phone before I answer her call.  Momo tells me that we can used the swimming pool for training, and she asks me if I want to join as well.  I thought about it before I agree with her, so I grabbed my gym bag before putting my towel in there, but I decided to add two more because who knows if someone needs one.  So, I made sure that I have everything in my gym bag, before I ask Momo if she needs a ride, and she tells me 'Yes' before I started to get everything before grabbing my motorcycle keys and an extra helmet, so me and Momo can wear it on our heads.  Tifa looks at me before she asks me of where I was going.  I told her that I was going to UA to train in the pool.  Tifa gives me a small smile on her face before she tells me to be careful.

I listen to her before I told Momo on the phone that I will be there.  Momo just tells me not to rush, so I went outside and start my motorcycle, "It feels like forever since I last rode you." I said to myself.  It was a good thing that me and Momo hung up because it would've been weird if Momo heard me.  I made sure to wear my helmet and I start riding towards to Momo's place and once I got there.  I texted Momo that I was here.  Momo comes out before I passed her the extra helmet, and she puts it on her head.  Momo wraps her arms around me before I start riding towards to UA, "(Y/n), are you still thinking about of what happen in I-Island of you and Shoto seeing a woman name Aerith?" Momo ask me.

I nod my head at her before telling her, "Yeah, but I don't understand of how you didn't see it. You are my best friend." I said to Momo.  Momo was thinking before she tells me, "Maybe, the two of you have some kind of connection." Momo says to me with an unsure tone in her voice.  I nod my head at Momo before telling her, "I don't know either, but maybe time will tell." I said to Momo.  Momo just nods her head at me before I was able to make it towards to UA.  So, me and Momo got of my motorcycle before we start heading towards to UA and heading towards the girl's locker room and we see all the girls in there before all of us start chatting to each other and we were wearing our U.A. swimsuit outfit before we were now outside of the pool now.

But we noticed some boys here as well, but only a few of them.  Me and the girls start to stretch a bit.  We noticed Mineta and Kaminari were here now, but of course they thought they will see us in those showy swimsuit outfits.  Iida was able to drag the two boys to the other boys.  After, we were done stretching.  Ochaco has a beach ball before we get into teams and start playing, "Get ready for it! Serve!" Ochaco yells out to all of us.  All of us were hitting the ball before I glanced at Momo before giving her a look.  Momo smirks out to me before she cups her two hands together before I was boost up before doing a Waterkick at the beach ball.  I felt Tsu's tongue wrapped around my waist to stop my fall, "Thanks Tsu." I said to Tsu.