Chapter 25

Author's note: I got some important things in the end of the chapter that I need you guys to read, when you guys are finished with reading the chapter.  It's really important in the end of the chapter, so please read the author's notes in the ending of the chapter.

(Y/n)'s POV

I opened my eyes to see that I'm not in my room. I looked around to see that I'm in Shoto's room; I started to remember of why I was in Shoto's room then I remembered of what happened to Shoto's dad on the news. I decided to sleep with Shoto last night, so he doesn't feel alone at all. I started to move away from Shoto before Shoto gets up as well, "Morning." I said to Shoto with a tired tone in my voice. Shoto looks at me before he tells me, "Good morning to you to as well (Y/n)." Shoto said to me with a tired tone in his voice. We look at each other before we start to get up from Shoto's futon before Shoto starts to ask me something, "Are you going to tell Cloud about your nightmare last night?" Shoto asks me with a little worried tone in his voice.

I looked at Shoto before telling him, "Yeah, since dad has deal with this stuff before, I was even born. My dad needs to know about this stuff." I said to Shoto. Shoto nods his head at me before I kiss Shoto's lips before telling him, "I will see you at class later. Later." I said to Shoto. Shoto nods his head at me before he kisses my forehead before he tells me, "Yeah, see you at class later." Shoto said to me. I unlock Shoto's door before I left his room to head back to my room, so I could get my school uniform to get ready for class today. Once I got my uniform, I went to the girl's bathroom before I took a shower before brushing my teeth, and my hair before changing into my school uniform. But I also had to make sure that I clean Shoto's clothes, so I could give it back to him later.

Little Time Skip still (Y/n)'s POV

Everyone was in class talking about what happened on the news yesterday and some of the girls were talking about Hawks. I was writing things on my notebook. Momo looks at me before she starts talking to me, "You seem a little quiet (Y/n). Is everything alright?" Momo asks me. I looked up from my notebook to look at Momo before telling her, "Kinda. I had a weird dream last night about seeing my real mother. She told that something was going to happened, but she didn't say what it was." I said to Momo. Momo looks at me with a shock look on her face before she tells me, "Wow. That is really weird and crazy at the same time." Momo said to me.

I just nod my head at Momo before telling her, "Yeah, it really is crazy." I said to Momo. We hear the door open and it was Shoto walking in class. Midoriya starts walking towards to Shoto. Momo looks at me before she tells me, "Go check up on him." Momo says to me. I nod my head at Momo before I got up from my chair before walking towards to Shoto, "Hey, Todoroki. Is Endeavor doing okay?" Midoriya ask Shoto. Shoto looks at Midoriya before he tells Midoriya, "Yeah. Sounds like his condition isn't serious." Shoto says to Midoriya. Some of our classmates were giving Shoto a small smiles on their faces.

I walk closer to Shoto before I grab his hand, "Oh, wow. So glad!" Midoriya says to Shoto. Mineta starts talking to Shoto, "Guess you can be pretty proud of your pops, huh?" Mineta asks Shoto. I look at Mineta with angry look on my face before I had my fists ready to attack Mineta, but before I could attack Mineta. Shoto speaks up, "Yes. That's true." Shoto said to Mineta with no emotion in his tone. Shoto removes his hand off of my hand before he starts walking towards his desk. My face went back to being worried for Shoto.

Author's note: Your angry face is like Sakura's angry face from Naruto.

We hear the sliding door open to see Mr. Aizawa coming into the classroom, "Right, the bell already rang, so--" Mr. Aizawa didn't finish his sentence because he noticed all of us were in seats and we were all quiet. Mr. Aizawa didn't really care before he mutters out, "Okay..." Mr. Aizawa mutters out. Mr. Aizawa starts walking towards the stand before he starts talking to all of us, "It's time to stop playing around and be more serious. Things gets harder from here. Even though you only have provisional licenses, you've been given the certification to act as heroes in an official capacity." Mr. Aizawa said to all of us.