Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s POV

Me, dad, Shoto, and Momo were walking down the street.  Shoto was on the phone with Midoriya, "Midoriya. Are you five safe?" Shoto asks Midoriya.  Earlier I told Momo and Shoto that Tifa was there helping out Bakugo.  Shoto looks at me and dad before he nods his head at us to let us know that Tifa was safe and she was with them.  Me and dad sigh in relief, "I don't think so. We're on the street, blending in with the crowd now. Some pros are here helping people evacuate." Shoto whispers out to Midoriya on the phone.  The phone call was over, we were quiet for a bit.  We noticed All Might and All For One were fighting each other, but All Might was getting weaker and weaker.  All Might was getting beat up a lot.

There was a lot of things happening, but that was when All Might use all of his strength to stop All For One.  Everyone was quiet, I felt dad touch my shoulder, while I felt Shoto's hand grab my hand.  Me and Shoto tightened our hands together before we saw All Might raise his fists up.  All Might won the fight.  Everyone was cheering for All Might's victory, I let a small smile on my face.  The sky was becoming early in the morning.  We still couldn't find Midoriya and the others, so we had to go somewhere, but also some of the heroes had to know that I was found, even though dad wasn't a pro hero.  We had to make sure that one of the heroes can know that I am here now.

Little Time skip still (Y/n)'s POV

All of us had to go home, but since no one knows that Cloud Strife is my biological father.  Tifa had to tell them that he is my real father.  Some of a lot of questions, we were able to go home, but of course the police said that I shouldn't leave home without having an adult around like Tifa and my dad.  Once, we got home.  Tifa and Dad start explaining to me of who Sephiroth is and who he really is.  I let that information sink into me, but it was scarier that Sephiroth would do this.  He killed so many people and including my biological mother, "Cid, said that if I find you guys.  I could call him and used this bracelet to take us home." Dad said to us.

I looked down, but before I could tell Dad, he starts talking to me, "But I'm not because you seem really happy in here, even though you got yourself in trouble. You wanted to keep going, just like I did. I'm not taking that away from you." Dad said to me.  My face was in shock from this, "But would this be all for nothing?" I ask Dad.  Dad shakes his head at me before he tells me, "I was thinking of staying here for a bit, but I want Tifa to go back home, so she can see how much everything has changed, but she could still visit here, when she is not busy." Dad said to me and Tifa.  Tifa smiles at dad before she tells him, "You know they will question you more. And how are you going to pay some bills just to keep you and (Y/n) in this house?" Tifa asks Dad.

Dad looks down before he shrugs his shoulders, "Maybe, we could talk more about this tomorrow. I know it's still early, but I am tired right now." I said to Tifa and Dad.  They nod their heads at this before we start to fall asleep early, but I couldn't sleep that very much because I kept waking up from seeing Sephiroth in my dreams again.  I started to scream and cry before I see dad opens my door, even though dad isn't really good at this because he was still learning on how to comfort people.  I felt dad pull me closed to his chest before he starts to mess with my (h/c) hair, "Try to sleep, (Y/n). I know he is still out there, but someday. We are going to get him and this time for good." Dad said to me.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, but I smiled at this, 'This feels so right. I feel really warm, I feel like I am home.' I said to myself in my head.  My eyes closed before I told dad, "Please stay here." I said to dad.  Dad must've pulled my blanket to cover my body, "I'm going to make it up to you, (Y/n). I promise." Dad mutters out to me.  I snugged on dad's chest before I felt dad's arm around me to make sure I wasn't going anywhere at all.