Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s POV

Once Bakugo was done, he was back here. Ms. Midnight starts talking to everyone, "Without further ado, it's time for us to get started!" Ms. Midnight yells out to all of us. Ms. Midnight starts talking again, "This is where you begin feeling the pain!" Ms. Midnight yells out to everyone. Ms. Midnight starts talking again, "The first fateful game of the festival!" Ms. Midnight yells out to everyone. There was screen board behind her before she asks everyone, "What could it be?" Ms. Midnight asks everyone. The screen board stop and we read the words on there, "Ta-dah!" Ms. Midnight yells out to everyone.

Ms. Midnight looks at the screen board before she tells everyone, "All 11 classes will participate in this treacherous contest. The track is four kilometers around the outside of the stadium." Ms. Midnight said to everyone. Ms. Midnight used her whip to show it up, "I don't wanna restrain anyone, at least in this game." Ms. Midnight says to everyone. Ms. Midnight was quiet before hums at this point, "As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires." Ms. Midnight said to everyone. Ms. Midnight tells all of us UA students, "Now then, take your places, contestants." Ms. Midnight said to everyone. All of us start walking towards the starting line.

We waited for the three lights to go off. Once those three lights went off. Everyone takes off running. But everyone was getting crowded and push around a lot, I start to get hit, but I was able to pass some people, so I decided to jump up before running on people's heads, 'I'm sorry for whoever my shoes hits someone's head.' I said to myself in my head. I was running on almost everyone's heads, before I feel a cold breeze before I took a long leap to avoid the ice. I was able to avoid the ice before I start running, "Apologies." Todoroki says to everyone. I felt the cold breeze was getting closer, so I jump up to avoid getting trap in ice. I noticed Todoroki was covering the floor with his ice Quirk. It was a good thing that I was able to keep my balance with the ice now, so I start running on the ice now.

I heard Momo yells out, "Nice trick, Todoroki!" Momo yells out to Todoroki. I heard Bakugo yells out to both me and Todoroki, but most've Todoroki, "I won't let you two get away so easily! You icy-hot bastard!" Bakugo yells out to Todoroki. I was next to Todoroki before I hear him mutter out, "I didn't expect so many people to dodge that. Especially those from other classes." Todoroki mutters out to himself. I just sigh at this before telling him, "You better keep your guard up." I said to Todoroki. Todoroki was in shock of this before he turns to look at me before my eyes to show him that weren't alone. We glanced back before we gasps at this to see Mineta there in the air, "You'll both think you're so cool, but I've outsmarted both of you! Ha! How pathetic, Todoroki! (L/n)!" Mineta yells out to me and Todoroki.

Mineta yells back at us again, "Eat this! My special attack!" Mineta yells out at us. Mineta grabs a part of his purple ball hair, but before he could hit one of us. I used my lightning materia to get a clean hit at Mineta. It works, but there was something that hit Mineta and he was screaming. Me and Todoroki stop running to turn around to see those same robots from the entrance exams, I start to put my fingerless gloves on before I got into a fighting stance, "So this is what the other students faced in their other exams." Todoroki said to himself. I just looked at the robots before speaking out, "Not interested of dealing with you guys." I said to myself. One of the robots was about to attack one of us, but I took off running before punching the robot, but it wasn't that hard.

I started to use my sword to land a hit on the robot and I was able to get rid of one of the robots, "Mom, thank you for helping me." I said to myself. I felt a sharp ice cut my right side of my cheek, but it wasn't too deep, just only a little cut. I glanced back to see Todoroki was using his Ice Quirk to make sure the robot didn't hit him. Todoroki was able to freeze the robots with his Ice Quirk before he starts limping a bit before he takes off running, I was right next to him again, "Careful, now. I froze them while they were off their balance." Todoroki says to everyone. We were able to get away from the robots, while Todoroki speaks out, "On purpose." Todoroki says to himself.