Chapter 44

(Y/n)'s POV

All of us were back at UA again.  Even though my memories are starting to come back slowly.  It will take some time for me to start remembering everything again.  Once, we got into our dorms.  I noticed our classmates looking at me before some of the other girls were hugging me, "(Y/n)! We were so worried about you!" A girl with small horns and her hair was pink, including her skin as well yells out to me.  I just looked at the girl before I felt that familiar headache again, "Give (Y/n) some time. She got her memories again, but it is taking a while for her to start remembering again." Momo says to the girl.

I just look at Momo before telling her, "It's okay, Momo. I need to progress this, so I don't forget again." I said to Momo.  Momo just lightly grabs my arm before she tells me, "Don't push yourself, (Y/n). None of us want you to get hurt, we care about you." Momo says to me.  I just nod my head to Momo before I look at Shoto who gives me a reassure smile on his face.  I just smiled back at Shoto before looking at everyone else before I felt that pain in my head again before I was holding my head.  Then I look up to look at everyone before I start pointing at everyone else, "Mina, Tsu, Ochacho, Jiro, Kirishima, Iida, Aoyama, Ojiro, Kaminari, Koda, Sato, Shoji, Sero, Tokoyami, Mineta, and Hagakure." I said everyone's name.

I looked at Momo and Shoto before calling out their names, "Shoto and Momo." I called out their names.  Everyone was in shock before I heard someone yelling, "HEY! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T CALL MY NAME OUT?! UNLESS YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO REMEMBER MY NAME!" The male's voice yell out so loud.  I just look at person who yelled out to me.  I look at the person who yelled out to me was some boy with spiky blonde hair just like my dad's but a little different than my dad's hair.  I just groan at this, "Easy, Bakugo. (L/n) just got her memories back, so try not to yell too much." Kirishima said to the boy whose is name Bakugo.  The boy's name who is Bakugo just yells out to Kirishima, "HUH?! JUST BECAUSE SHE IS TRYING TO REMEMBER THAT STILL DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE CAN FORGET MY NAME!" Bakugo yells out to Kirishima.

I just groan at this before I felt Shoto's hand grab my arm before I look back at him, "You're going to be okay." Shoto said to me.  I just slowly nod my head at Shoto before looking at Bakugo again, "Now, I'm starting to remember you." I said to Bakugo.  Bakugo looks at me before telling him, "And for the record. Don't every called me stupid again." I said to Bakugo with a little serious tone in my voice.  Bakugo just glares at me before I noticed him giving me a little smirk back towards to me, "Now that's the (L/n) that I remember." Bakugo says to me.  I just scoff at this before telling everyone, "Sorry, everyone. For almost forgetting about you guys." I said to everyone.

I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder before I looked towards the person who place their hand on my shoulder.  Turns out it was Ochacho and Tsu, "None of that was your fault, (Y/n). Things happened for some reason." Ochacho said to me.  I just nod my head at Ochacho before Tsu tells me, "Ribbit. Don't worry, (Y/n). Your memories will come back, even though it will take time. We could at least show you some stuff that you might remember." Tsu said to me.  I just nod my head at the two girls before I noticed Momo told everyone, "I take (Y/n) to her room, so she can get out of this hospital gown." Momo says to everyone.

Everyone nods their heads at Momo.  Shoto lets me go before me and Momo start walking towards to my room.  I open the door to look at my room, "Let's get you out of that hospital gown." Momo says to me.  I just nod my head at her before I could get my clothes out of the drawer.  Momo stops me before she tells me, "Take a bath first. Then I will get your clothes for you." Momo says to me.  I just nod my head at Momo before I start to take a shower by myself.  Once I took the hospital gown off of me.  I started the bath before I waited for the water to be nice and warm before getting in the water, 'It feels like that I'm missing someone besides Bakugo. But I can't think right now.' I said to myself in my head.