Chapter 42

Tifa's POV

It's been a one hour since I have any updates on both Cloud and (Y/n)'s health. I was walking back and forth at the Hospital, but I since I was starting to work myself again, I started to let some tears out again before I noticed Momo there before she starts running towards to me. Momo hugs me before I hug back at Momo, "Tifa, I'm so happy to see you." Momo says to me. I just let some tears out before telling Momo, "Me to." I said to Momo. Me and Momo pulled away from each other before we noticed one of the doctors was walking towards us.

I felt Momo hold on to my hand to make sure that I relax myself, so I don't overwork myself again. The doctor was walking towards us before she starts talking to us, "Ms. Lockhart, I have some good news and some bad news as well." The doctor said to me. I felt my heart drop when I heard the doctor say bad news before, I looked at the doctor before I asks him, "So, what's the good news?" I ask the doctor. The doctor told me, "Mr. Strife is doing fine; he does have a few stitches that we were able to stitch up." The doctor said to me. Momo looks at the doctor before she asks the doctor, "And the bad news?" Momo ask the doctor.

The doctor sighs at this before she tells us, "Young little (L/n) is in some kind of coma. But she is still awake, she mutters something about 'reunion' or 'mother' but other than that she is still up. She is on a wheelchair right now." The doctor said to us. I gasp at this because this reminds me Cloud was like that when he had a lot of Mako Poison that was exposed in his body. But (Y/n) had a small dose of Mako Poison inside of her body. I cry so hard before the doctor asks me and Momo if we want to see Cloud and (Y/n). Momo answers for me, "Please." Momo says to the doctor. The doctor nods her head at Momo before she starts taking us to both of their rooms.

Once the doctor took us to the room, we saw Cloud in there, but it looked like he was crying. Me and Momo saw (Y/n) there. Sitting down on a wheelchair with the hospital gown on. (Y/n) was groaning again, she looks so lost right now. Cloud saw me and Momo before Cloud gets up before he starts crying before I pulled Cloud for a hug, "Sephiroth got her." Cloud said to me. I just rub Cloud's back before telling him, "It's nobody's fault. We can't blame ourselves of what happen." I said to Cloud. Cloud just cries at this before I noticed Momo crouch down and grab (Y/n)'s hands, "(Y/n)? It's me, Momo." Momo said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) just groans again, "Uh... aaa...?" (Y/n) groans out. Momo looks at (Y/n) before she asks (Y/n), "Wh... what's wrong... (Y/n)?" Momo asks (Y/n). (Y/n) groans out again, "Aaa... gurk..." (Y/n) groans out. I felt my tears were coming out again because this little scene was reminding me of what happened to Cloud when he was on a wheelchair before, "(Y/n)! What happened to you?" Momo asks (Y/n) with a pain tone in her voice. Cloud removes himself away from me before he tells Momo, "Mako Poisoning... It's quite an advanced case." Cloud says to Momo. Momo looks at Cloud before she asks him, "What is it? Is it really bad?" Momo asks Cloud. Cloud nods his head his head at Momo before he tells her, "Mako Poisoning can make you lose your memories or worse death." Cloud says to Momo.

Momo got scared of that answer before she starts to hug (Y/n) before I noticed tears were coming down from her eyes, "(Y/n), please don't die or forget about us." Momo says to (Y/n) with a sad tone in her voice. I felt myself crying again before Cloud lands his hand on Momo's shoulder before he tells her, "I know it must be hard. Tifa and (M/n) were the same way you are acting when I was in that situation." Cloud said to Momo. Momo cleans her tears before I noticed (Y/n) was moving her head a bit before her head was back looking down again. Momo removes herself from (Y/n) before Cloud looks at me and Momo before he asks us, "Where are the others at?" Cloud asks us.

Momo just tells Cloud, "Todoroki and Bakugo are badly injured." Momo said to Cloud. Cloud just nods his head at Momo. The doctor comes in the room before she could say anything. Momo asks the doctor, "Is alright if we can take (Y/n) around?" Momo asks the doctor. The doctor nods her head at Momo before we start walking towards to Shoto's room, while Momo was moving (Y/n)'s wheelchair towards to Shoto's room before we see Shoto was looking out the window. I looked at Cloud before I grab his arm before telling him, "Let's leave them alone for now." I said to Cloud. Cloud nods his head at me before Momo takes (Y/n) towards to Shoto's room.