Chapter 37

Author's note: Oh, boy. We made it to season 6. Also, spoiler alert if you guys haven't watch season 6 yet.

Few months later

(Y/n)'s POV

After everything that has happened with everything else. We had a lot of training until it was finally time to start the real battle between the villains and any other kind of villains that the pro heroes are going to stop, while the rest of UA and any other schools that were going to help save the civilians, a few that were going to help the teachers with some of the villains. Turns out my dad and Tifa are with Endeavor and his other sidekicks because since Tifa is the only one who work as a pro hero. She has to make sure that my Dad has to be Tifa's sidekick for a little bit.

While some of us were with half of Endeavor's sidekicks, "Damn it, why the hell am I in the back as support?! Let me go to the front!" Bakugo says out loud. Me and Shoto were looking at Bakugo before Shoto tells Bakugo, "Bakugo, we only have personal licenses." Shoto says to Bakugo. Bakugo gets upset at this, "You shut your face!" Bakugo yells out to Shoto. Iida scolds at both Shoto and Bakugo, "Please. We need to remain calm." Iida says to Bakugo and Shoto. I just sigh at this before I felt someone holding my hand. I looked at the person who was holding my hand.

Turns out it was Shoto that was holding my hand, "Thinking about, Cloud?" Shoto asks me. I just nod my head at Shoto before telling Shoto, "Yeah, I know both of our fathers don't get along, but I just hope that Endeavor protects my father, even though Tifa is with them. I just don't want to lose my father. I just got my father back for almost a year now, but I just don't want to lose Dad at all." I said to Shoto. Shoto tightens my hand before we hear Burnin' yeah out, "The front line's moving!" Burnin yells out to everyone. Burnin yells out to everyone, "Let's go, too!" Burnin yells out to everyone.

All of us took off down the cliff, "Split up and evacuate residents by block! Got it?" Burnin asks everyone. All of us respond back to Burnin, "Yes, ma'am!" All of us yelled out to Burnin. All of us took off running, but since I was holding onto Shoto because at least Shoto was using his ice Quirk to take me and Shoto down on the ground.

Little Time Skip still (Y/n)'s POV

We made it to the city to make sure that we could help civilians from any attacks. We noticed ambulances driving down the street, "Deku, that's--" Uraraka didn't finish her sentence before Midoriya speaks out, "Yeah. I think it's carrying people evacuated from the hospital." Midoriya says to Uraraka. I was quiet before we hear our communicators go off, "Calling all logistical support teams. Team Endeavor is engaging the villain inside the hospital." Burnin' said to all of us. All of us were quiet before Burnin talks to us, "Town hall has sent an evacuation advisory to the phones of nearby residents. Start evacuating your assigned areas!" Burnin says to everyone.

Shoto's POV

Once Burnin was done with talking to all of us before Midoriya calls out to us, "Iida, Todoroki, (L/n)!" Midoriya calls out to us. I looked at Midoriya before I told Midoriya, "Yeah, we heard it, too." I said to Midoriya. (Y/n) just nods her head at Midoriya. But before she could say anything to Midoriya, we noticed Bakugo was stomping with an angry look on his face, "Damn it! Why do I have to help with evacuation? Let me at a villain!" Bakugo yells out in an angry tone in his voice.

Iida starts talking to Bakugo, "Now, now, Bakugo! Where are you going?" Iida ask Bakugo. Bakugo was walking towards a house before he presses a button, "Hey, idiots! The city told you to run the hell away! Did you not check your phone or are you just stupid?!" Bakugo yells out to the people at the house. (Y/n) just sighs at this before Midoriya tells all of us, "I'll go around to the condos with Iida. You guys go to the houses." Midoriya says to us. Midoriya takes off running before Uraraka tells Midoriya, "Okay, got it." Uraraka says to Midoriya. Iida and Midoriya took off running, "Let's go, Midoriya!" Iida yells out to Midoriya.