Chapter 39

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Shoto were able to grab Midoriya on time before Shoto places all of us on the ground. The three of them look like hell right now, "Bakugo! Midoriya! Endeavor!" Me and Shoto yelled out their names. Midoriya looks up before he mutters out, "Kacchan..." Midoriya mutters out to us. Me and Shoto look at Midoriya before I told Midoriya, "Yeah, he's alive!" I said to Midoriya. Shoto tells Midoriya, "Hang in there. We'll treat you right away--" Shoto didn't finish his sentence before we heard a loud noise coming from behind us. Me and Shoto turned around to see Shigaraki was using his Quirk to be in the air, "Tomura, you can't... don't--" The voice says to himself.

Shigaraki was talking to himself a bit before we noticed Hado's Quirk push Shigaraki away from us. Me, Shoto, and Endeavor gasps at this before we look up to see Hado there in the sky, "Everyone!" Hado yells out to us. We noticed Iida was here as well, "The giant villain is heading this way! We've already told the heroes fighting the Nomus on the other side, too!" Iida says to everyone. I noticed Dad was running towards us before he checks us out, "Get Midoriya and the others to safety!" Shoto says to Iida. Dad looks at me before he throws something at me, "Here!" Dad yells out to me. I grab the item. Once I grabbed the item turns out it was some bottle before Dad tells me, "It will help you get some of your magic power back to be able to use your Materia again." Dad says to me.

I just nod my head at Dad before I drank the bottle, and not going to lie, but it did have a weird taste, but it was able to get some of my energy back from drinking that bottle, "Jeez, no wonder you guys never came back!" Iida says to us. We heard grunting from behind us, we turned around to see Midoriya trying to get back up, "I... ...need to be with Shigaraki... Shigaraki's still... after me..." Midoriya says to all of us. Midoriya looks at Iida before Midoriya tells Iida, "Iida, take Kacchan and Endeavor..." Midoriya says to Iida. I pulled my sword out before waiting for the right moment, "His not healing near as fast as he was... he must be weaking!" Shoto yells out to us. Shoto starts to use his fire Quirk on his left side, "Hado, (Y/n), help me. Let's put pressure on him!" Shoto yells out to us. Hado yells out, "Got it!" Hado yells out to Shoto. While I just yelled out to Shoto, "Copy!" I yelled out to Shoto. Shigaraki's body was going up before Shigaraki's face looks at everyone with a big smirk on his face. All of us got ready.

Shoto was using his ice Quirk to get him a little faster towards to Shigaraki's body, while me and Dad were running towards to Shigaraki, "Ready?" Dad asks me. I had a serious look on my face before telling Dad, "Let's do this." I said to my Dad. We heard something breaking, and it was a big villain that was screaming out, "Master...!" The big villain yells out. Me and Dad gasps at this before we went back to being serious again. Dad faces his sword up before he yells out to me, "I'll boost you up with my sword!" Dad yells out to me. I listened to my Dad before I jumped on Dad's sword before Dad flings me up towards to Shigaraki's body.

While I was in the air with my sword in hand. Shoto was there as well before Dad was here with his sword as well with a glare on Dad's face. Shoto was using his fire Quirk to do an uppercut on Shigaraki's body, while me and Dad were going to do Cross-Slash at Shigaraki's body, "Output level 100, Spiraling flood-- Nejire Flood!" Hado yells out her move. Shoto yells out his move as well, "Flashfire Fist... Jet Kindling!" Shoto yells out his move as well. Me and Dad got ready with our swords before we yelled out, "Double Cross-Slash!" Me and Dad yelled out at the same time. Me and Dad were slashing at Shigaraki's body before Shoto's fire and Hado's Quirk were hitting Shigaraki's body, "Run...!" Endeavor's voice yells out to the four of us.

I noticed the big villain was going to attack me, but Dad grabs my arm and pulls me closed to his chest, while we were falling down on the ground. Dad was protecting me from getting hurt at all, "Dad? Are you okay?" I ask Dad with a worried tone in my voice. Dad gets up before he lets me go, "I'm alright. What about you?" Dad asks me. I looked at Dad before giving him a small smile on my face, "Yeah, thanks to you, Dad." I said to Dad with a small smile on my face. Dad pats my (h/l) (h/c) hair before we noticed the big villain was holding onto Shigaraki's body.