Chapter 26: Christmas Episode

Author's note: Thank you @gangeles54 for helping me out.  I really appreciate it.  Thank you so much for giving me of what to do first. 

(Y/n)'s POV

There was a news reporter that had a small laptop showing us what happened last night, "Wow. Pro-level work mere minutes after earning provisional licenses! This morning we welcome three students from UA." The news reporter said to everyone or probably the camera.  The news reporter was talking again, "Young heroes who recently took down some rampaging villains." The news reporter said to everyone.  The news reporter call out our names, while the three of us were on the couch listening to the news reporter, "Shoto Todoroki, (Y/n) (L/n), and Katsuki Bakugo. What a pleasure it is to have you join us." The news reporter said to the three of us.

Bakugo starts to tch at this as always.  The news reporter just has a nervous smile on her face before she tells the three of us, "Uh... You must have bonded during your training, given how well you worked together, huh?" The news reporter asks us.  Bakugo clearly looked pissed at this already, "Does it look that way to you? Ya better get your eyes and head checked out soon then." Bakugo says to the news reporter.

I looked at the news reporter lady before giving her a comfortable small smile on my face, "That's right, we're friends." Shoto said to the news reporter lady.  Me and Shoto wanted to hold each other hands, but there was a camera that was recording us, "Huh?! Where the hell do you get off making up random crap like that, you icy-hot idiot?" Bakugo asks Shoto.  I looked back at the news reporter lady before telling her, "Yeah, the three of us are friends." I said to the news reporter lady.  Bakugo didn't like that at all before I felt his hand grab my (h/c) hair before he yells out to me, "And you too, you damn Quirky?!" Bakugo asks me.  I move my hands to grab Bakugo's hand to get it off of my hair.

Lucky I was able to get Bakugo's hand off of my hair, "We've spent a lot of time together in our supplementary classes." Shoto said to all of us.  Bakugo clearly gets pissed at this, "Because the school forced us to! Training beside each other doesn't mean we're friends!" Bakugo yells out to us.  Shoto looks at Bakugo before he asks Bakugo, "How do you define friendship?" Shoto asks Bakugo.  Bakugo just yells out to Shoto, "I don't know! You should get your brain checked, too!" Bakugo yells out to Shoto.  

Let's just say that there was a lot of Bakugo getting angry with everyone.  I just stay a quiet because I just didn't want to deal with the yelling and screaming anymore.

The next day.  I was in class with my classmates and my boyfriend, but we heard Sero and Kaminari were laughing at the video, "They were interviewed for an entire hour, but all Bakugo's answers were trashed!" Kaminari yells out.  Kaminari yells out again, "He's just an angry blip in the corner." Kaminari says out to poor Bakugo.  Bakugo look really pissed right now, "Why'd they cut me out?" Bakugo asks himself.  Me and Shoto just glanced at each other before we shrug our shoulders, "Honestly, they kind of did him a big favor." Ochaco said to the girls.

Momo just sighs at this before she tells the girls, "And he'd already done two interviews before this one." Momo says to the girls.  I just sigh at this as well, "So much for racking up any good press over that throw down." Jiro said to the others.  I just look at my phone to see a few text messages from the others that are back home already.  I also heard from the news of what happened on those nine days since the incident at Deika City.  I just sit down at my desk before I look at messages before checking one of the messages and it was one from Barret.

I just smiled for a bit before I opened the message and texted Barret a bit.  When I was finished texting Barret before I heard our classmates talking about the boy who was telling people about Endeavor, "He made everyone root for the new number one!" Mina said to Shoto.  I glanced at Shoto to see him look uncomfortable of talking about his father.  The sliding door opens before we hear a familiar voice yell out to everyone, "Not so fast, kids. It may look like there's a renewed love of heroes. But think about why." Mt. Lady said to everyone.  Mt. Lady and Midnight were looking at the front of the class at all of us, "The world's on fire and everyone's scared. Are people cheering for pros they've got ample faith in? Or are they praying desperately we don't get our butts kicked?" Mt. Lady asks everyone.