Chapter 18

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up before I start heading towards the girl's bathroom to take a shower before brushing my teeth. Once I was finished with that, I grab my new clean clothes before I start heading towards the kitchen, I see everyone was down here. I was still getting used to living in the dorms instead of me and Tifa's house. Everyone was eating breakfast, while I was making myself some breakfast before I started to yawn again, "(Y/n), you, okay?" Momo asks me. I just looked at her before telling her, "I'm still getting used to living in a dorm. Even though you and me have a little bit of sleepovers together. It still feels weird, but I get used to it." I said to Momo.

Momo gives me a reassure smile on her face before she tells me, "Don't worry, (Y/n). Everyone will get used to it. Trust me." Momo said to me. I glanced at Momo before telling her, "You're right. Also, I am still getting you back from what happened last night." I said to Momo. Momo just giggles at me before she tells me, "Well, you and Todoroki look so cute together." Momo said to me. I decided to tease her a bit, "Alright, how about I tell Iida that you like him." I said to Momo. Momo blushes from this before she tells me, "You wouldn't dare." Momo says to me. I just did a cheeky smile at her before I could call out Iida's name. Momo covers my mouth real quick, "Alright, alright, alright. Please don't yell out to everyone." Momo says to me.

I just nod my head at her before removes her hand off of my mouth. I was able to make some breakfast for myself before sitting down at the table. All of us were talking for a bit before we start to change out of our clothes to our school uniforms. Everyone was heading towards to class. Me and the girls were chatting before heading towards to class, we sit in our seats. Mr. Aizawa comes in the room before he starts talking to everyone, "I believe I mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses." Mr. Aizawa said to all of us. All of us respond back to Mr. Aizawa, "Yes, sir!" All of us respond back to Mr. Aizawa.

Mr. Aizawa starts talking to all of us, "Do not take this lightly. A hero license means that you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50 percent of students pass the tests required for these permits each year." Mr. Aizawa said to all of us. Mr. Aizawa kept talking to all of us, "In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new." Mr. Aizawa said to all of us. We heard the sliding door open. We noticed Ms. Midnight, Cementoss, and Ectoplasm were there, "Two ultimate moves." Mr. Aizawa said to all of us.

Ectoplasm starts talking to all of us, "When we say 'ultimate,' we mean a move that will unsure you win against your opponent." Ectoplasm said to all of us. Cementoss tells all of us, "An action so unique to your identity that no other person can hope to copy it." Cementoss said to all of us. Cementoss wasn't finish yet, "Simply put, you must learn to lean in to your strengths." Cementoss said to all of us. Ms. Midnight starts talking, "Your moves represent who you are. These days, most pro heroes have an ultimate move. Those who don't are fools." Ms. Midnight said to all of us. Mr. Aizawa was talking again, "This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now, change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma." Mr. Aizawa said to all of us.

Everyone starts changing into their costumes before heading towards to Gym Gamma. Once all of us were there. I noticed dad was there with his sword behind his back, "Even though, I told Strife to introduce himself to you kids last night, so he could get to know you." Mr. Aizawa said to all of us. Dad looks at everyone before he speaks out, "Nice to you everyone. My name is Cloud Strife. I will be teaching you kids on how to use a weapon because just in case, you're in own time limit with your Quirks." Dad said to everyone. Bakugo just tch's at this because he only wants to use his Quirk instead of learning how to use weapon instead.