Chapter 12: Two Heroes Movie part 3

(Y/n)'s POV

All of us were running, but we were able to make it outside now.  All of us noticed Uraraka was going to get hurt from those robots.  That's when Bakugo used his Quirk to help Uraraka, while Shoto used his ice Quirk to trap the robots.  Uraraka turns around to see all of us, "Todoroki, (L/n), and Kirishima!" Uraraka yells out to us.  Me and Shoto made sure that Uraraka was safe and sound, "That was close, you, okay?" Shoto asks Uraraka.  Uraraka tells Shoto, "Yeah, I'm fine. I used my Quirk on Deku and Melissa they should be able to reach the top." Uraraka said to us.  I glanced at Uraraka before telling her, "Good work." I said to Uraraka with a smile on my face.

Shoto tells Uraraka, "Now you could help us stop these things!" Shoto yells out.  Shoto used his ice Quirk to hit the robots.  I was running towards the robots before doing some punches and doing some kicks.  Bakugo and Kirishima were yelling out, but we hear Midoriya and Melissa were screaming.  We turned around to see Midoriya and Melissa were going away.  Shoto takes off his jacket before he yells out to Bakugo, "Bakugo! Aim the propeller at Midoriya! Quick!" Shoto yells out to Bakugo.  Bakugo gets pissed at this before he yells out, "I told you, not to give me orders!" Bakugo yells out to Shoto.  Bakugo does it anyway.  Shoto uses his fire Quirk, I decided to help out as well, "Let's do it together!" I yelled out to Shoto.

Shoto nods his head at me before we used our fire together, but since I wasted too much of my materia power.  I just stop using my materia, but as soon I was about to get my fighting stance back again.  I felt something hit me hard and I was heading towards the edge of the building.  I scream so loud that I thought I was going to fall all the way down, but I was able to grab onto the ledge, but I don't think I won't be able to hold on much longer, "(Y/n)!" Shoto's voice yells out to me.  I looked up to see Shoto was on his stomach before he sticks his hand towards to me, "Grab my hand!" Shoto yells out to me.  I move my hand to try reach his hand to grab his hand, but my other hand lose its grip on the ledge, "AHHHH!!!" I scream out in fear.

I felt Shoto's hand grab my arm before I grab his arm as well.  I noticed Shoto was leaning down a bit too far on the ledge, "Shoto, you have to let me go! You fall down with me as well!" I yelled out to Shoto.  Shoto shakes his head at me, "No! I'm not letting the person I love go!" Shoto yells out to me.  I was in shock of this, but I noticed Shoto was slipping a bit, but before we could fall down.  We were stopped to see Bakugo grabbed Shoto's leg to stop us from falling down, "I can't seem to leave you two alone without for a second! Icy-Hot and Quirky bastards!" Bakugo yells out to us.  Bakugo pulls Shoto's leg back before Shoto was back to where he was at before he pulls me up and I was back to somewhat solid ground.  Bakugo let's go of Shoto's leg before he starts to go back at fighting those robots again, but I look down at the floor before I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I look up to see Shoto before he asks me, "You, okay?" Shoto asks me.  I was quiet before I nod my head at him, "Yeah, thanks for saving me." I said to Shoto.  Shoto nods his head at me before he stands up before he sticks out his hand towards me, "Come on, let's help the others." Shoto said to me.  I nod my head at him before I grabbed his hand before Shoto helps me up, before we let go of each other's hands before I start running towards the robots before Somersault on those robots.  As all of us were fighting, we hear an explosive go off, we see the villain was trying to hit All Might.  Shoto used his ice Quirk to block the attacks.  Bakugo jumps up with his Quirk before he yells out to the villain, "Go to hell!" Bakugo yells out to the villain.

I noticed some pain on Bakugo's wrists.  Me and Shoto yelled back at All Might to tell him that we will do what the best that we can do.  All of us were trying to get rid some of the pillars, but I looked at Shoto before I nod my head at him.  Shoto used his ice to block the pillars, while I start running on the ice before I Somersault on the pillars, but it didn't do much because it was still coming before I was falling down now before I felt arms catch me in bridal style, but I wrapped my arms around the person's neck before the person jumps back.  I noticed it was Shoto.  Once he was done, he puts me down on the ground.  We hear the everyone yelling out to All Might, we look up to see him getting hurt and crush, "Oh my god..." I muttered out.