Chapter 33: World Heroes' Mission Part 1

Author's note: That's the undercover outfit that you are wearing, you don't have to wear the mask, but imagine there was a hood over your head. Also, the red scarf it kind of reminds of Vincent a bit. But the weapons that are on your suit for a little bit is not on there.

(Y/n)'s POV

Turns out the book that Hawks gave to Endeavor. It was kind of message that there are going to be villains who want to destroy world with people who have Quirks, while the 20% of people who are born Quirkless stay alive. Even though I'm Quirkless as well, but I wouldn't go that far to hurting innocent people at all because it's not the right thing to do at all. We kept hearing the person who was probably telling everyone about the main leader villain who is the only one who leads a big group of people who want to destroy people with having a Quirk. The villain had long white robes with a few blue circles around his outfit a bit. The villain was holding a book in his arm.

The person on the screen was showing us that a somewhat looking bomb has a gas on there. But the bad news it was like everywhere around the world. We heard All Might talking a bit, "Heroes, the success of failure of this mission rests on your shoulders. Let's get back the smiles of those living in fear of terrorism!" All Might's voice said to everyone. Me, Shoto, Bakugo, and Midoriya got up from sitting down. The back of the plane opens up before all of us put our hoods up to at least hide ourselves a bit. All of us jumped out of the plane.

Endeavor told everyone that Team A is going to collect the bombs before any of them could be set off. We were diving towards the mansion. Shoto tells us, "While they handle the weapon. We're to take the facility to capture their leader, Flect. Don't let your guards down, Team B." Shoto said to us on the commanders. Bakugo clearly didn't like it at all before he uses his Quirk, "Huh?! You think we forgot all of that? Shut up!" Bakugo yells out to Shoto. Everyone was using their Quirks to let at least get them down safely. Shoto sticks his hand out to me before I grab his hand before I move myself closer to Shoto before Shoto uses his fire Quirk to help us get down safely.

Once on the ground. I use my bracelet to let my motorcycle out before Shoto let's go of me before I hop on my motorcycle before I start driving off towards the front building of the mansion. We noticed two guards protecting the front door before two of them have their staff out, "Stay back!" One of the guards yells out to us. Then another guard who sounds like a female yell out, "We won't let you pass us!" The female guard yells out to us. Endeavor uses his flame to burst down the doors. Endeavor went his own way with Team A. While us Team B had to take care of some of the villains. Shoto uses his ice Quirk to freeze up the villain's feet to make sure they don't get away at all.

I had to press a button on my motorcycle to make my motorcycle ride along the ice that Shoto made. Bakugo was using his Quirk to help him at least fly a bit, "Bakugo! Most of the members are Quirkless like me!" I yelled out to Bakugo. Shoto tells Bakugo, "(Y/n)'s right. Don't be too rough..." Shoto says to Bakugo. Bakugo clearly gets pissed as all of the time, "Yeah, I know!" Bakugo yells out to us. Bakugo uses his Quirk, "Stun Grenade...!" Bakugo yells out his move. I got my sword out before using Blade Beam to at least knock them out a bit before Shoto uses his ice Quirk to trap them in his ice. It work before the three of us took off.

The three of us were quiet a bit but we heard that one of the pro-heroes couldn't find the bomb at all. While we heard the leader wasn't here as well. Turns out that the other members couldn't find the bomb as well. I just got pissed at this because even though I'm Quirkless. I just don't want to see anyone dying just because they have a Quirk or not. I stop my motorcycle to at least calm my thoughts before I heard from our commanders that we have to stay at the location just in case the villains attack again.

I just sigh at this before I felt Shoto's hand touch my shoulder, "Feeling alright?" Shoto asks me. I just shake my head at Shoto before telling him, "Not really." I said to Shoto. Shoto looks at me before he asks me, "You want to tell me about it?" Shoto asks me. I just sigh at this before telling him, "It makes me upset that someone who has Quirk, but he wants to destroy people who have Quirks. But keep the Quirkless people alive. I get it that I'm Quirkless, but I wouldn't want this at all. I don't want innocent lives to get killed just because they are Quirkless or with a Quirk." I said to Shoto. Shoto just wraps his arm around my shoulder before he tells me, "I agreed with you. You know, (Y/n). Even though, none of us met your mom. I think you might have her kindness personality." Shoto says to me.

I just smiled at Shoto before telling him, "Thank you, Shoto. But I don't think that I got my mom's personality. I don't even know her." I said to Shoto. Shoto gives me a small smile on his face, but before Shoto could say anything to me. We hear Bakugo yelling out to us, "CAN YOU TWO STOP TALKING?! IT'S DISGUSTING TO HEAR YOU TWO TALKING ALL THE TIME!" Bakugo yells out to us. Me and Shoto just stop talking because of what Bakugo said to us.

Author's note: Sorry, it's a short chapter, but I want to at least get this chapter done. I hope you guys still enjoy this chapter.