Chapter 22

(Y/n)'s POV

I felt movement was around me, so I opened my eyes to see that my head was on Shoto's chest, I blushed at this, but I just smiled at this. Right, I was about to close my eyes, I heard someone's loud voices, "Everybody get your ass up!" A voice yell out. I just groan at this before I felt Shoto starts to remove his arms off of my waist, "What time is it?" Shoto asks me in a tired tone in his voice. I just yawn at this before telling him, "I don't know, I just woke up." I said to Shoto. Shoto gets up before he starts to stretch. I got up from bed as well before I started to cover my mouth with my hand to hide my yawning, "I will go to my room, so I could get changed." I said to Shoto with a little tired tone in my voice.

Shoto nods his head at me before I start walking out of Shoto's room before I head back to my room and started to get ready for today's training at this dimension of where I was born in the beginning of my life. Once I was finished with getting ready, I left the room before heading downstairs to see everyone was up now, "Morning. I said to everyone." I said to everyone. Yuffie was in her cheering mood before she could walk towards to me, but I grab her arm before swinging her down before pinning her down on the ground, "Nice try, Aunt Yuffie. But knowing your tricks from yesterday when you stole our stuff." I said to Yuffie. Yuffie just looks up at me before she tells my dad, "Dang, Cloud. She really is like you." Yuffie said to Dad.

Dad just cracks a small smile on his face before he went back to his normal face again, "(Y/n), you can let Yuffie go." Dad said to me. I listened to dad before I let Yuffie go before Yuffie gets up on her own. I back away from Yuffie before standing next to dad. I noticed Present Mic was yawning from his rest. Bakugo was usually self before scoffing at this. Tifa was stretching herself before she was yawning from this as well. I noticed Barret just chuckles at this before he lightly punches Bakugo's arm. Bakugo was about to yelled out to Barret, but he stops yelling because Vincent was there and he was glaring at the two boys. Barret and Bakugo didn't say to each other, while the two boys were glaring at each other.

Cait Sith was there just looking at everyone before he starts talking in an annoying tone in his voice that almost reminds me of Mineta, "Man, you two are alike." Cait Sith said to Barret and Bakugo. Barret and Bakugo looked pissed at Cait Sith, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY, YOU DAMN CAT BASTARD?!" Bakugo and Barret yells out to Cait Sith. Cid comes out and starts to yawn from this, while Red was shaking his head from the chaos that was happening in the morning. Shoto was walking towards to us to witnesses the chaos crap. Dad looks at everyone before he tells everyone, "Let's try training again." Dad said to everyone. Everyone nods their heads at dad, before Present Mic yells out to dad, "Everyone needs to eat before training!" Present Mic yells out to dad. Dad nods his head at Present Mic before Tifa tells all of us that all of us can eat somewhere else.

All of us left the Gold Saucer before we were in Barret's hometown before walking outside of Barret's hometown. To see the Highwind there and all of us got inside of the Highwind before Cid tells his man to start the Highwind. The crew starts the Highwind before we off again, I start to do my squats again to get used the ride and try not to get motion sickness again. Somehow dad's tips were really helpful for me. Once I was done with my squats, dad was talking to Tifa about something. I noticed Shoto was talking to Vincent. Bakugo and Barret were talking to each other for some reason, but I noticed them yelling at Cait Sith. I kept thinking of how Shoto doesn't have a good relationship with his father, so I decided to let my dad get to know more about Shoto or at least spend a little time together with each other.

I walk towards to dad before I start talking to him, "Hey, dad. I want to talk to you." I said to dad. Dad looks at me before he looks at Tifa, "Do you mind giving me and daughter some alone time?" Dad ask Tifa. Tifa nods her head at dad before she walks away from us. Dad looks at me before he asks me, "What's up (Y/n)?" Dad asks me. I look at dad before telling him, "Dad, do you mind spending time with Shoto?" I asks dad. Dad looks at me, but I told him, "Don't asks questions dad. Just please do it." I said to Dad. Dad looks at me, before he nods his head at me. I walk away from my dad before walking towards to Shoto. Once Shoto saw me, he looks at me but before he could say anything to me. I told Shoto, "Shoto, I told my dad if you and him can spend time together. Don't asks questions. I just want the two of you to spend time together." I said to Shoto.