oneway

There are two people in this world, the high end rich folks who can afford anything and they know they are better, then theres the lower end, just doing their jobs and trying to make it through the week without going broke.

Clay, was one of the higher end.

He sat in the corner of his abnormally large room, sitting on the large sofa while he wore a black turtle neck, with a black suit jacket and pants. there was a large necklace that dropped down his neck, it had a decent sized silver cross on the end, just pulling the whole outfit together.

he wasn't really doing anything, just thinking about his life as he sharpened his main blade that he never left the house without.

"we gotta get out of here" nick rushed into his room, causing clay to immediately stand up. Nick was clays right hand man, well one of two.

"why" clay slid the blade into his ankle holster and started approaching the door, causing nick to start walking away.

"tornado, its a nasty one" james was standing in the kitchen with his arms crossed, pointing at the overly large television that was displayed across the room.

it showed the news channel, well, multiple news channels. They showed footage of the tornado and it had already touched down, there was a meteorologist on the camera with the reporter, he was that famous one that the mafia saw all to often on the news.

The tornado itself had just leveled the entire city of Austin, Arkansas and was heading straight for Cabot, the town in which the mafia lived.

"for fucks sake" techno came in from the ten foot front doors, his pink hair tied up into a bun that once looked neat but with the winds increasing outside, it looked like a messy hairstyle.

"this is the third one this week" clay held the bridge of his nose, his eyes closed as he tried to keep calm. his temper was never a big thing that he could keep under control, it always got in the way of relationships, well besides the whole mafia part.

"what do we do" nick spoke fully, his hands down on the table as there were blue prints of the house laid out.

The mafia was relatively small, no, it was tiny. For the most ruthless mafia known In America, it only had six official members. and they all did not hold back when it came to getting the job done. And all six of those members were standing around the table, with arrays of emotions displayed that only stressed clay out more.

James, the technical computer member, nick and techno, clays right hand men, corpse, the more brutal-torturer one, and ash who was just there for the ride, he did what ever he was told, he ended up being more of an entertainer and calming person that the mafia didn't know they needed.

"is the tornado supposed to subtle down by the time it gets here?" clays dropped his arms and put his thick hands on the table, practically slamming them down which was nothing new to the entirety of the group.

"The weather dude doesn't think so, he said that it is an unexplainable storm" james words were laced with worry, because he knew this sentence would anger clay. He knew it would cause some sort of problem that wasn't solvable.

"unexplainable?" clays voice was slowly rising, he was staring down at the table as his anger spun in his head, it was like there was a tornado of his own happening in his mind.

"the winds, the direction its taking, they cant explain it, nothing like this has ever happened before. The man says that if anything, its getting stronger and could level fortified structures, such as-" james spoke quickly, then towards the end of his sentence he rose his hands as he gestured towards the practical castle that they sat in.