ixtysay oneway

there clay and ryan stood. on a cargo plane to new Mexico with alex and all of his best men. Clay refused to let bolt and george come along, not that either of them really wanted to. Alex's right hand man, someone that clay trusted, had taken both of them back to New York.

In reality this wasn't the plan. They weren't supposed to come, clay wasn't supposed to be classified as missing, The mafia shouldn't be crumbling down on itself. Kevin and laura shouldn't know about ivory.

"Its a four story building. There are fifty people surrounding it, half on foot and the other on vehicles. There are two dozen on the inside, rotating shifts on each floor. Our point of entry is at midnight when the shift changes. There is a four minute window to get in, and you'll have to shoot your way out but if its not clean, if someone else hears it, you are screwed" ryans voice boomed in the silence of the plane, it being a very, very large aircraft holding over forty people.

clay, ryan, and alex weren't actually going inside. They were trusting alex's men with the job. One because ryan was to selfish to do it himself even if he could take on this entire mission alone. Clay had to much riding on his shoulders to risk getting hurt. And alex wasn't going to risk his life for a favor, even if it was clays asking.

though as they landed in a dirt airstrip, everyone un loading from the musty plane, it became reality what they were about to do.

Clay had a safehouse in New Mexico, a base of operations where the three would wait for alex's men to bring back kevin and laura. the blonde pushed through the double doors, ryan and alex dramatically coughing at the dust radiating off of everything.

-

the mission started without a fuss. Everyone listening to ryan just as he had instructed. the blue haired man enjoyed having people listen to him, but he also knew what a hustle it would be to have so many humans under his responsibility.

a few of the men had coms, those being the only things keeping the three updated. Niki wasn't there, not a shocker really. As untrained as alex's men were, they seemed to be better at aiming then Nikis men themselves.

It took over an hour, but nothing the less the cartel men came back. A few were missing, and everyone knew what had happened. But the doors pushed open, several men flooded in, then a group came in separately; one man holding an unconscious laura still in the same clothing she had been taken in. Then over six holding kevin by his arms and neck, him being conscious and somehow still alive.

clay turned around as the two entered the room, a large smile on his lips as kevin seemed to freeze seeing him and alex standing in the same room.

"Ayee! long time no see!" alex laughed, kevin now looking horrified because he knew how bad the conditions were under alex's care. Well- that's the thing, there wasn't any care.

clay quickly reached over to the sofa, pulling the thin decorative blanket off of the edge and unfolding it. The man holding laura came his direction, Clay draping a blanket over her and taking her from his arms.

Gently, he set laura down on the slightly dusty couch. She was unconscious when they found her, which begs the question to when she will wake up.

"thank you alex" clay reached his hand out for a handshake and alex took it, a weak smile on his face as he was genuinely happy seeing clay again.

They used to be best friends, brothers. but now that one runs a mafia and the other a cartel, The only times they ever get to see each other is when it comes to business. They parted their ways, alex being the caring person he is, made clay and ryan take one of his planes back to new York.

-

the two were back in new York, in a tinted window SUV as laura was still unconscious in the back seat. Ironically today was the scheduled date for the mafia to go to court, which in reality meant nick would be at the courthouse with whoever else has to go with him.