ixtysay eethray

george brought his hands to clays jaw, their lips connecting immediately and george loosing the height as he sat down on the sofa next to clay.

it was a loose make out, their positioning being uncomfy to the point where the kiss wasn't even enjoyable. George felt clay starting to pull away, immediately bringing his right leg up and over the blondes lap, now straddling clay.

the blonde grunted at the sudden motion, both of his hands gripping george's hips as the brunette seemed to start moving into the blondes crotch.

clay got his hands under george's shit, running them up his back and gently dragging his fingers back down the delicate skin. though just as his hands had left george's hips, the brunette began grinding into clay and it was starting to make the blonde hard.

there were little muffled moans from the both of them, saliva dripping down their lips as george could feel what he was doing to clay. He smiled, clay knowing he was and immediately gripping the brunettes hips again and almost holding him still. almost.

clay tugged at george's shirt, the both of them pulling apart for a moment and the blonde ripping it off his head in one go. George had his hands at clays collar, it being a button down and very easy for him to start unbuttoning before clay even realized.

"why is there a fucking duck on your chest" george started laughing, pulling away from the kiss and holding clays shirt open and revealing his entire torso.

"well-" clay began, looking down and seeing the little outline that was about the size of a baseball on his chest.

"i was unconscious and a friend of mine tattooed it onto me" clay held a nervous smile, looking up at the brunette who now seemed mesmerized by the blondes chest

"you have friends?" he spoke with a surprised tone in his voice, clays face deadpanning and making the brunette laugh again.

"yeah and this one tattooed a duck into my chest" clay brought his hands up to his shirt, reaching to pull it closed but george stopped him, holding it open as he was admiring the scars and markings, the tattoos and ridges.

clay wasn't insecure about a lot of things. but that was one of them. he used more force and managed to pull his shirt closed, george frowning and holding his hands on the blondes chest.

"you don't have to hide them. it makes you who you are" george gently tugged at the shirt again and clay let him pull it open, his head turned away as if he didn't want to see george's reaction.

"no look at me. clay you cannot hide who you are forever, please don't do it in-front of me." he brought his hand up to clays jaw, gently pulling his attention back to him and seeing a little genuine smile on clays face.

"George." clay spoke with a shaky voice, actually terrified for once in his life.

"what" the brunette had a feeling, a gut feeling about how this was going to go.

"Will you- would you-" clay stuttered, looking away again as there was embarrassment in his eyes. it was silent for a moment, george realizing clay was more nervous then he has ever seen the man before.

"sometimes you have to speak louder so they'll hear you darling" george mocked the same tone from the day they met, the tone clay had used on him.

"will you. be my-" clay was cut off, george connecting their lips again but this time it was softer. more meaningful.

"i'll take that as a yes?" clay pushed george away for a moment, their lips connecting again after the brunette had nodded all to quickly.

though this time when their lips connected, it was more aggressive, more needy. clays hands were back at george's hips, but this time they were guiding the brunette where to go.