ourtyfay oneway

clay tapped his fingers against the steering wheel as they pulled into the parking lot, all three of them hopping out with ease and approaching the lobby.

"Uh Mr. Huff-" the butler attempted to gain clays attention, and succeeded. but the blonde only seemed half interested.

"yes?" he asked, a little smile on the corners of his lips because truth be told laura and technos insults just kept getting better.

"Nicholas called, said that you need to check your phone?" he gave clay a worried smile, using nicks full name which is something the group rarely ever heard.

his words caught clay a little off guard, because nick could have just called him. but as he was half interested, he really didnt care to check his phone. he thanked the butler, walking up the stairs with techno and laura behind him.

they made it down the hallway, simply walking as techno and laura kept up the snarky comments. somehow, even after fifteen minutes, they kept having new things to say about karl. most of them weren't mean, or offensive, but there were those few that were just a little over the line.

nothing the less, they approached the door. though, techno and clay immediately froze when they saw it was cracked open.

"james?" clay asked in question, his hand resting on his holster as he slowly pushed the door open.

it was dark, it appears that glass and other décor was smashed on the ground. Though, as clay pulled his gun, someone from behind the door kicked it out of his hand and pulled him into a headlock.

techno immediately jumped inside but froze when he saw who was holding clay. The blonde didnt fight, of course at first he tried but then he felt the all to familiar males arms around his neck. the ones that he knew, oh he knew. after he stopped struggling, the man let up a little and clay took his chances, using his arm to elbow the man in the side and possibly break a rib.

the blonde spun around but all he saw was a shadow, the lights were off. but in all truth it didnt matter, he lunged forward and got a hold of the person. he had his forearm over the persons neck chest area as he was pinned to the kitchen table.

but when the lights flickered on, clay looked down in confusion. despite him knowing exactly who it was, the man with deep blue, almost black hair, piercings lining his face, thick eye brows with slits down the edges, it was Ryan.

he immediately pushed himself off of the man, backing away in a mix of confusion and fear. though he wasn't all the scared, he also knew that if ryan was back, then something was seriously wrong.

"what? can I not come see my husband every once in a while?" Ryan laughed, pushing himself onto the table and sitting down. he kicked his legs a little, like a school girl would. which is really ironic considering he is just as tall, well built, and buff as clay is.

the blonde didnt even know what to say, he was standing there and staring at ryan as he examined every little feature and mark he had. some were new, others were old. but the most visible one was a large cut going down the side of his face, it was bleeding a little to much but considering it was on his head that comes as no shock.

techno was frozen as well, but after ryan made the snarky comment, he lunged forward and punched him square in the nose. Laura backed away a little, pulling techno off of the blue haired man and making sure he wasn't beaten to death.

"why are you here" clay looked at him with broken eyes, his emotions flooding through his voice like it mentally hurt him to see Ryan.

and in all truth it did. he still loved ryan, yes. but as clay started rising into power, gaining more and more contacts and money, floris started to abuse it to his own advantage. at first clay pushed it off, but as it got worse, his husband was starting to put clay and his friends at risk for arrest.