iftyfay ivefay

the blonde flinched awake, his eyes shooting open and immediately his head started pounding as the lights seemed to burn his eyes off. the worst hang over he had ever felt, mostly because he had never truly felt one before.

he pushed his face into the pillow, inhaling deeply for a moment and freezing as a fruity scent filled his lungs. clay slowly lifted his head up and looked around, seeing he was in a blank, undecorated room.

"no no no no" he ranted, pushing himself onto his back and lifting the blanket up to see he was wearing only boxers. though as he lifted the blanket up, something flashed in his face.

and that's when he saw the ring on his finger. he froze once more, staring at the all to familiar silver metal. then he reached for his neck and felt that there was in fact, no cross.

"fuck no please" he repeated himself, sitting all the way up in bed and patting around the blanket for his metal necklace.

it was only moments before a familiar figure entered the doorway, wearing the same sweats and T shirt as last night. he held a nervous expression, looking at clay as he attempted to find something.

"your cross is in the kitchen, someone ripped it off your neck in a bar fight" ryan spoke quickly and softly, something that was almost comforting that shocked clay.

the blonde looked up for a moment, seeing ryan looked nervous and scared, as if he did something or was scared of what clay might do.

"did- you put this on me?" clay coughed, feeling an all to familiar scratchy pain in the back of his throat that he knew what was from. though he held up his hand, revealing the metallic ring around his ring finger.

"it fell out of your cross and i asked you about it, then you ripped it out of my hands and insisted on wearing it" ryan spoke quickly again, his voice ultimately quiet and clay was caught so off guard with how gentle he was being.

the blonde nodded in reply, looking down at his hand as he spun the ring around his finger.

"do you remember- anything?" ryans voice was returning to his more stern and sarcastic one, but it was still incredibly soft and worried about clay.

the blonde put his head into his hands, the ring still on his finger as he tried to remember or think of anything that could end in him being at ryans house, almost naked, and with his wedding ring on him.

"uhm- techno had punched me because he got mad and then wilbur was there and-" clay ranted, still somewhat loopy but nowhere near what he was like last night.

but he cut himself off, remembering what really happened. wilbur had drugged him, and he didnt know why.

"they dont know if im alive" clay looked up at ryan with a little smirk, one that suggested something not even ryan could make out. it caught ryan off guard, but nothing the less he went along with it.

but then he reached over to the side and saw that his pants sat there, nothing with them.

"damn i didnt even bring my phone" he looked back up at ryan to see the blue haired man was already walking away with a large mug in his hands.

it was unlike ryan to drink coffee, unless he seriously hadn't slept in over 48 hours, but theres no way he was genuinely up for that long.

the blonde was left somewhat speechless, it was like everything that could have gone wrong did. he was drugged, he got drunk for the first actual time in his life, he ended up in his Husbands bed, and he woke up with a scratchy throat and a wedding ring on.

he stepped out of bed, letting out a sigh of relief when he didnt feel any pain in his thighs or lower back. though his head was pounding, his eyes were spotty and his body felt fatigue. this was a feeling worse then getting tortured.