ineteennay

she stepped out of the way, allowing him to continue walking into georges room. the brunette looked the exact same as he did, a little beard, pale skin, intubated, a feeding tube. clay wonders what would have happened if george didn't bring him back, would everyone be dead?

the blonde stared down at this man, seeing the burns on his torso, the scar on his neck. both gotten within three days of knowing clay.

"oh darling.." clays words were barley above a mumble, his right hand dwindling with the tips of georges fingers, just feeling the smooth skin that might never move again.

"everyone I love gets hurt, im sorry I roped you into this" clay gripped georges hand for a moment, about to turn around when someone entered the room.

"you need to get techno, corpse, and ash out of prison" her voice was raspy, demanding and tired. it was like she hasn't slept a bit.

"im sorry?" clay let go of georges hand and crossed his arm, confused on why this girl cares so much.

"after the kidnapping, I went to visit techno to get his half of the story. day one and he was already getting beat down. I went back weekly, some times corpse had to visit for him, clay, the prison guards are corrupt, I dont think they are going to make it another month" she was begging him, and she cared. she cared about techno, and clay saw this. making this whole situation all the more interesting.

"corpse tries to fight back, hes been in the infirmary a good third of the time he has been there. but its two handcuffed, already hurt guys against six plus armed guards with batons and pent up anger" laura was pleading. because she was right, techno and corpse weren't making it out if they didnt get out soon. ash, ash however had the smaller end of the stick. because he stayed quiet, head down, and he doesn't even think the guards know hes there. or that hes in the mafia.

-

the pink haired man, corpse, and ash were sitting in the cafeteria, the sloppy food Infront of them that they refused to touch. corpses face was swollen, his lip was busted, techno had a scar down the side of his face. ash was untouched.

"do they even know you're here?" techno took a bit from the pear that rested on the metal tray.

"being quiet gets you places tech. trust me" ash did the same, eating the fruit that seemed days old.

techno and ash bickered about something, corpse didnt care to really listen. his eyes were off watching the guards, watching the singular television that had bars lining it. you could barley make out the screen seeing as how far it was, but corpse squinted, and he saw the  blonde.

he saw the blonde refusing treatment, getting up despite knowing his back hurt worse than anything, and then he hugged scar.

-

clay had gone back to his room, searching for his belongings, finding his phone piled under his now dry suit pants and belt.

somehow, the phone wasn't dead, and somehow, it wasn't soaking wet. He quickly opened it, seeing countless, like literal thousands of messages and missed calls. despite all of this, he quickly searched for a contact, finding someone he had wrapped around his finger.

"governor" the women's voice on the other side was exhausted, tired.

"hey niki, do you remember that favor you ow me?" his voice was soft, inviting almost.

"clay oh my god, you're awake?" she seemed to shout on the other side of the phone, making clay smile a bit in realization she actually cared.

"I am, but it seems things have fallen apart while I was out. I need your help"