iftyfay inenay

it has been four full days since clay had disappeared from off the floor, its been four days and no one in the mafia knows where he is. or if he is even alive.

no one had slept for the first two days, they were contacting everyone possible, james was doing everything he could online to track him down, but there was relatively nothing they could do because the blonde was just gone.

Techno had been hidden away in either the basement or his room, occasionally coming out and just getting death stares from everyone. The mafia knows he didnt mean it, they know that he was only doing it for laura. but it didnt stop them from being angry and mad at him for possibly killing clay.

with time passing, the mafia had jobs to do, someone had to step up. the person to do that was either nick or techno. and in this case, no one was going to let techno lead them. and today, everyone had decided that nick was stepping up.

it was somewhat awkward, the dark red head standing in the kitchen with james, ash, and corpse all doing something that had nothing to do with him. there was something about the way nick was acting, something that set everyone else off. but no one said anything, because they were all still so involved in trying to find clay.

though after this long, after clay being virtually dead as far as they know. They had to adjust, even if that meant moving on from him. Nick and corpse had tried to visit scar, only to find out she was just as scared and worried as they were. George wasn't at his penthouse, though he was a loose lead as far as the mafia was concerned.

nick had left the penthouse, with everything falling apart he found himself at blues bar. It was nearing Five PM so the bar wasn't packed but it for sure wasn't empty. Nick hadn't been able to come around lately, well, not in the past two weeks. Since he hasn't gotten karls number or any way to contact him, it was almost like nick was ghosting him.

and when nick entered the club, he immediately shot his glance over to the bar and saw karl. The dirty blonde was wearing overly tight plastic looking pants with a hot pink crop top that barley covered his chest. His arms and neck were layered in jewelries and chains. his hair had little butterfly clips in it, the same body glitter covering most of his skin and face.

though nick found himself staring, their eyes locked. Karl had a small smile for a moment before it completely disappeared and was replaced with a very, angry look almost. Nick knew he had messed up, but he found himself walking towards the bar anyway.

-

James and ash were the only ones left in the penthouse. Corpse was in the basement while techno was who knows where. nick had gone out and james assumed to the club, though they didnt know for sure. It was hard being like this, everyone silent all of the time and not getting along.

they were a family, and what techno did broke that bond apart. ash has been on edge the most lately, probably because he was the one who kept everyone calmer and cared about everyone's well beings but he couldn't due to how messy its been.

niki has been off the radar, not even james could find her. But considering she was literally the governor, she had the recources to drop off every grid there is. After she announced clay was missing, the media has seemed to go insane. it was mostly people trashing a bar that they knew he owned, or there was even a literal protest against him because apparently the drugs he had sold had killed people they cared about.

and you can imagine how surprised james was to get an alert that those people, were in fact pressing charges against the mafia. It sounds crazy I know, pressing charges against the mafia itself, but truth is they were never scared of the mafia. they were scared of clay.

"ash-" james stuttered, pushing his chair out of the way and allowing ash to see the screen, and see the multiple news stations showing multiple people going into court houses or anywhere government related just to show they were against the mafia.