irtythay eethray

everyone had mellowed out for a couple days, scar attempted going back to school, today was Thursday which made tomorrow the concert.

she seriously debated going, she wanted to go no doubt but she knew that clay would protest if she told him. part of her wanted to just have eli pick her up, part of her wanted to ask clay to go.

"are you going to come tomorrow?" eli sat on a school chair, leaning back with a saxophone in his hands.

"I dont know" scar groaned as she sat on top of one of the lockers, her left leg hanging off while her right one was bent and holding up her new guitar.

eli didnt respond, he just started playing random tunes. They both had a free period and often spent it in the music room. whether it was just talking or messing around with their instruments.

"hey red" Eli put his instrument down, looking up at scarlett who lifted her head up and looked at him, nodding for him to go on.

"can I ask you stuff- like questions" eli stuttered a bit, trying to not come off as rude of intrusive but scar didnt care. she was glad that he was finally trying, she wanted him to ask questions.

"please of course" she nodded only a little exited. though she was exited, she wanted him to know anything he wanted.

"so you're brothers with the scariest man on planet earth" eli exaggerated his words, making the both of them laugh a little bit.

"hes not so scary if you are nice" scar laughed a little and eli nodded, absorbing this information like it was world crucial.

"and he has killed people" eli looked at scar like he was begging he was wrong, but scar slowly nodded. she hated when people found that part out because then they get scared of her.

"so does that mean hes going to kill me?" elis voice was desperate, part of him thought his life was coming to an end and scar almost laughed at his words.

"he definetly thought about it." scar nodded, thinking about how to actually word her words.

"but I know he wont kill you, and he has a lot on his plate right now and you aren't very high on his list of priorities" scar laughed a little and hopped off the lockers, holding her guitar around her shoulder firmly so it didnt get hurt.

"how come I never knew you had a brother before" eli stood up, both of them realizing they had about ten minutes before their next class.

scar froze for a second, debating her options. she wanted to be secretive, she thrived to me. but she couldn't, she needed to tell him everything.

"when I was eight, we were kidnaped and clay saved us all. but the things he had to do, my mother thought he had gone crazy and she took me and ran." scar was vague with the details, considering where they were and that there could be others listening.

"so that day at the bakery, when I got myself that idiotic nickname, that was the first time you had seen him after years?" eli came to scars side, putting his own instrument into the black box looking bag.

"yeah, and that idiotic nickname will never go away. not with his family" scar laughed a little, remembering how eli had meant that he was her boyfriend, and was calling him a bitch but it came out like he had called himself a boyfriend bitch.

"how many of them are there" eli asked out of curiosity, him now much calmer after finding out his life wasn't at risk.

"six, including my brother" scar huffed a little as she picked up her amp and pushed it into the locker, quickly looping all the cords back into a circle.

eli nodded, throwing the bag over his shoulder and leaning over to pick up his instrument.

"hey ill see you later" eli gave scar a side hug and kissed her on the forehead, scar leaning into it before he left for the door.