eightyway oneway

(A/N i don't usually do this bc my books are all awfully worded and traumatic BUT this chapter does have REALLY foul language)
-Cupid

The plane finally landed after what felt like ages, He put the weapons from his car into a different one and allowed corpse, james, and ash to drive three of the SUVs back to the new and improved mafia house.

Techno and nick were in the back seats while ken and clay were upfront, the four going to the police station to rescue someone they really didn't care much for.

Ken had wished he had changed before they left, considering he was wearing black denim jeans and a very tight, V neck T shirt that made his body look overly muscular. It was unprofessional to say the least, especially for a lawyer.

Thank god his go bag had a suit in it, he just didn't know when he would get the chance to change. It was pathetic really, but he made clay pull over at a gas station. At first the three were confused, but that was until ken grabbed his small duffel and began walking towards the public bathrooms on the side of the building.

He came back out a few moments later with a pair of dark blue suit pants on, ones that fit his legs perfectly and the wrinkles from being folded were almost invisible. He had a white button up over his shoulders, tucked into his pants but barely buttoned. There was his duffel in his left hand, a matching dark blue suit jacket in his right.

Once he was in the car, clay began driving again but he had to stop himself from laughing as ken was practically rushing to get into more professional clothing.

The man buttoned his shirt up, then he ran his hands through his hair multiple times until he finally ended up pinning the short brunette hair back with a little clip he just happen to have in his bag. His collar was popped as he ran a tie around his neck, tying it only a little too quickly for it to be normal but no one questioned it considering they knew exactly why he could tie a tie so fast. It was because he was always doing this for the mafia. He always had to switch back and forth from professional to non professional, even if that meant changing in a public restroom and in the car.

Once the tie was on, he almost forgot to pop his collar back to its original placing but thankfully he remembered. Once they got out of the car, they pushed through the front doors and you could see the looks on everyone's faces flash from confused to a steady silence that meant they were going to stay out of his way.

scar immediately saw them enter, laughing a bit as she saw ken throwing his suit jacket on as he walked in. Which really just goes to show how multi jobbed he was. He had a little brief case in his hand, one that was literally empty but just for the show because he had to look professional for this to work.

clay searched the room for his sister, soon finding her and eventually watching as she waved them over to the hallway. Ken did all the work, finding out what room he was being held in and without a fear in the world, he pushed open the door and walked into the room as eli sat on one end of the table with his hand cuffed to the metal bar and a brunette detective on the other side.

"don't say anything else" ken looked at eli with a strict expression and the teenagers face went from confused to having a smirk on his face because he knew damn well scar had called her brother.

"You have got to be kidding me" Wilbur leaned back in his chair, annoyed by the fact that this kid was protected by the mafia.

"Wilbur you almost killed me last time we saw each other, i'd watch what you say" clay stepped into the room, eli's ego through the roof because he had these high profile men protecting him.

Wilbur had tried to forget that he was responsible for almost killing clay, but seeing the blonde standing in front of him didn't help that at all. The brunette decided against saying something back, because he was a little scared of clay and considering what he had done to the man, he was grateful he was still alive.