irtythay evensay

scar turned away as her hand was still interlocked with eli. she really didnt want to watch a flaming blade be pressed against his chest.

corpse was heating the blade up, scar made sure eli didnt look because she knew he would try and struggle away if he knew what was about to happen.

clay and techno watched in anticipation, both having to hide a smile because this is their sisters boyfriend.

eli nodded quickly and reached down for the clean part of his shirt. he bit down on the edge of it and with that, corpse pressed the bright orange dagger against his shoulder.

eli didnt scream, though he did let out a generous yell as his eyes screwed shut. clay and techno looked at each other in utter shock because any other highschooler would have passed out due to pain or screamed bloody murder. but not eli, he knew to bite something, and his yell was nothing compared to the actual pain he was feeling.

corpse pulled the blade away and took a wet rag, resting it over the wound while scar pushed her hand against it and kept it in place.

eli nodded once more, and corpse pressed the same blade against the other side of his shoulder. the brunette let out a louder yell, but he didnt pass out. his body jolted in pain but he bit on the shirt and his free hand was gripped on the table.

"that's impressive" techno nodded in shock as eli shook his head, spitting the shirt out of his mouth.

now that eli was taken care of, he just had to be bandaged up, everyone had to turn their attentions to the teenager.

ash had his shirt lifted up to his upper chest, looking at the bullet wound as blood started so slow. The boy was passed out now, his pulse weak and thready.

techno and laura had already gone to technos room, just dont with all the commotion and blood.

the blonde kid and the detective were hugging, the kid obviously very scared and traumatized as he sobbed into the adults chest.

ash and corpse were now on both sides of the child, a blade heating up over the stove flame as ash attempted to see if it had nicked anything. and somehow, by some miracle, it missed everything. though it did go straight through his stomach meaning he probably wouldn't be able to walk or even move for a while.

"the pains going to wake him up" george looked at ash as he nodded, corpse looking to the detective for help.

"you need to hold him down, his shoulders" corpse rushed his head and the detective nodded, gently pushing the blonde kid away and walking around the table.

as soon as his hands met the child's shoulders, ash pushed the blade against the kids stomach. and as expected, the kid woke up and tried jumping up. but with the detectives hands covering his mouth and shoulders, corpses hands on his ankles, the kid couldn't move.

"tommy" scar spoke quickly, walking away from eli and towards the blonde kid.

the tall blonde turned his head with tears drying on his face, him looking shocked and confused at scar. but, non of that mattered because scar needed to distract him. she reached her arms out for a hug and he took it immediately, their arms wrapped around eachother tightly.

clay understood why she did it, eli understood why she did it, and yet both of them shot eachother a glance that could only be described as disgusted jealousy.

detective soot looked like he was struggling to keep it together as they flipped the kid onto his side and cauterized the other wound. tommy was attempting not to sob into scars shoulder, though he was severely taller than her despite her being 5'10 at 16. he was 6'3 at 17. it was almost scary having people taller than techno and clay, because he was 6'3 while the detective towered over him at 6'6.