ixtysay ivefay

and for the same reason.

Clay turned his head up to niki, seeing her sick smile that made him want to kill her right here and now.

"your choice remember?" she reminded him of the choice he had to make, him staying silent and avoiding anyone else's gaze in the room.

"you wouldn't" clay called nikis bluff, the women taking a pistol from the man behind her and putting it to the back of mallory's head as she was harshly sat into the one seat clay begged wouldn't be filled.

"you have no idea." niki pursed her lips, clicking the safety off of the weapon which caused everyone in the room to quickly inhale.

"are you okay?" clays voice was very quiet, but mallory heard it. she had an uneasy nod, her eyes glued shut as there was an ice cold pistol against her scalp.

"choose clay" niki spoke again, her voice getting impatient as she figured this would have gone much faster than it in reality was.

clay didn't answer, but he did a little glance to everyone else in the room and they all either looked at him in confusion or were looking at the new unknown women in the room.

a few moments passed, niki finally taking the weapon away and handing it back to the desired man. she looked at clay, then down at mallory who stared at her with a very, very threatening look.

the honey blonde had a kid with the Huff mafia leader, there wasn't much that scared her anymore.

"Don't look at me like that" niki shook her head, turning to clay who was ultimately waiting for a moment to just get a breathe of air.

but george, the brunette had a whole different agenda. When clay was shot in the neck, when he dropped to his knees with clay, it was relatively easy to slip the dagger from clays ankle into george's sleeve.

it was hard to hide of course, and somehow they didn't find it in his arm. But again, apparently he was just the vulnerable storm chaser, who would expect him to have been slowly sawing at his ropes the entire time.

"ten minutes." niki spoke again, the entire room clearing out and leaving a very awkward silence that everyone knew had to be addressed.

but before anyone could address it, there was a thud on the floor. everyone's attention snapped to george, seeing his hands were now free, him untying his ankles like it was nothing.

"what the fuck." scar looked at him in shock, watching him walk behind her and cut through the ropes quickly.

he cut olivia's, then technos, and against his better judgments the mysterious women. Clay was the last one left chained up, him looking at george questioning as the group untied their feet.

"i'm not going to date someone who still keeps secrets from me. spill or i walk" george's voice sounded hurt, his statement making scar raise an eye brow that they were finally dating but making techno have to stifle a laugh because there was always going to be secrets with clay.

"that's- mallory-" he started, the women looking un easy but ultimately scared and clay knew it was for ivory.

"an old friend i met when me and ryan initially separated" he spoke vaguely, but only mallory knew it wasn't the full truth.

george knew clay wasn't saying everything, and that's why he didn't move. everyone else was untied, genuinely standing still because george had a very, very good reason of waiting.

"for the love of god-" clay sighed, shaking his head as there was desperation on his face. It was now when techno started walking forward, ultimately untying clay before george could pressure him into saying something techno knew george probably shouldn't know.